View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite tales! (2 VOTES; ALL VOTES MUST BE USED)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • DEI Epirus Legendary Campaign

2 50.00%
  • Let's Getae it on

3 75.00%
  • Written in Sand

2 50.00%
  • Derc Plays Through World History

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: MAARC LXXXIX - Voting thread

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default MAARC LXXXIX - Voting thread

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture & Video Competitions | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Competition >>

Image by cedric37.

The Writers' Study Presents:
    MAARC LXXXIX

Voting

You have TWO votes. You must use both votes; you need to cast them both at the same time.

If you use the wrong number of votes, please send a private message to the competition organiser before voting ends,
    indicating which submissions you wanted to vote for.

If you use the wrong number of votes and do not contact the organiser before voting ends, then none of your votes will count.

Advertising

Advertising of the competition is allowed. Inviting people to vote for their favourite AAR is okay.

Asking for votes for a particular submission is not allowed and will result in disqualification.

Breaking the rules will result in measures at the discretion of the Writers' Study Staff.

Submissions

Submission 1 DEI Epirus Legendary Campaign

In this campaign, we will play as Pyrrhos of the Epirus in his struggle against the Roman. Can we help him achieve victory in the Pyrrhic war, to bring glory to the mighty Epirus?
    We will play with the fantastic mod Divide et Impera of TW Rome 2, on legendary difficulty. Our objective is to defeat the Roman, bring glory to Epirus. It will be a real challenge.

Submission 2 Lets Getae it on

A story Driven Lets Play, where I try to make decisions based on what the in game characters would do.
    Have war councils and even some emotional deaths.

Submission 3 Written in Sand

During his short life Alexander carved an empire out of the east, but within only years of his death his generals had shattered that sprawling realm. Now they fight like dogs over scraps, taking what they can, and in the shadow of their petty rivalries other powers are seeking to rise.

In the deserts of Arabia the Nabati have begun binding the tribes together, to create a vast confederation that might stand against the over-reaching Greeks. Mun'at Ha'Qadri, foremost general of the Nabati has already brought numerous clans into the fold. He has used words, gold, and brute force to bend the wills of the proud desert peoples to a single purpose, the defense of Arabia. However, while he goes about his noble purpose, the Saba', new allies of the Nabati, are facing a civil war in their lands. Mun'at will not aid the Saba', and in the knowledge of that fact, the Saba' Queen Mubsamat is doing everything in her power to break the rebels' might.

Submission 4 Derc Plays Through World History

'Derc Plays Through World History' has come to an end. Even though we only managed to play about one third of Total War, we made a lot of memories. The Mongols have invaded Europe. Alexander defeated the Persians against all odds. We visited the magic fields of Japan and Britannia. We saw how Rome has risen, fell, and got resurrected again. We saw how Napoleon picked up the momentum in a radically changing world, and how he both succeeded and failed. Having gone back to ancient times again, we saw the madness of the Gallic War unfold. We also saw the tyranny of Dionysios I. Back in the Middle Ages again, we saw how originally unplayable Norway conquered the entire map of the Teutonic Campaign despite the fact that they can't recruit military units. Ultimately ending up in present day, reminiscating about humanity and the future, I can only say one thing: I has been one hell of a crazy roadtrip - so far.'
    Thank you all for having been there with me.

Best of luck to all the entrants!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: MAARC LXXXIX - Voting thread

Voted, good luck all!

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Voted and best of luck everyone.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

I really struggled to decide how to vote this time - all four are great entries!