Thread: Raiding

Default Raiding

Is it availabile to every faction that is below 10 provinces or any faction that is already restricted even if they're small faction?

Default Re: Raiding

It doesn t work as told. I have 13 regions as Numidia and still my armies randomly raid lol

There is a script that give extra money to the player of some factions (Parthia, Aedui, Arverni, Pritanoi, Lusotannan, Sweboz, Getai, Saka, Sauromatae, Numidia, Lugii, Kimmerios Bosporos, Arevaci, Boii and Nabatu) if they are devastate the ennemy territory and get some requirements (having less than 30000 mnai, the raid must be lead by a general, not a captain, the player must have less than 10 settlements, and not being converted to eastern imperial culture) :

Exemple :
    Code:
        ; Aedui

monitor_event GeneralDevastatesTile FactionType f_aedui
            and Treasury < 30000
            and AgentType = named character
            if not I_IsFactionAIControlled f_aedui
                and I_EventCounter HE_DEVASTATE < 1         ; not been notified before
                historic_event HE_DEVASTATE factions { f_aedui, }
            end_if
            if I_NumberOfSettlements f_aedui < 11   ; less then 10 settlements
                add_money f_aedui 800
            end_if
        end_monitor
    When, the player won't get the requirement, he could continue to make raids (that's what I do to get more quickly the Kingetos and the Epas traits when I'm playing the Aedui), but he won't get the 800 mnai money bonus.

I'm playing as boii now but after my first few raid i don't get the on a raid trait nor do i get the promised money or devastation after raiding.

I'm admittedly save scumming is that affected on a raid script?

It applies to the AI as well, it's just that the human player gets a notification the first time they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    It applies to the AI as well, it's just that the human player gets a notification the first time they do it.
    But when my FM raiding they are supposed to get on a raid trait which after awhile the trait are missing.

Considering the enemy land don't get devastated nor do i get the money i feel like something amiss

I have make a quick test with the Boii.

I have send my army raiding a rebel territory. And after this raiding party, I have make her coming back home.

After that, I have send her again in a rebel territory. The general get again the "On raid" trait.

Could you post some screenshoots ?

Quote Originally Posted by torf View Post
    I have make a quick test with the Boii.

I have send my army raiding a rebel territory. And after this raiding party, I have make her coming back home.

After that, I have send her again in a rebel territory. The general get again the "On raid" trait.

Could you post some screenshoots ?
    I'm having problem with uploading photo to forum so probably no.

My experience on a raid not work anymore when i load the save game after my first raiding (reload save after raiding notification)

The notification only appears once.

So the less settled and more "tribal" factions then. Makes sense.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    So the less settled and more "tribal" factions then. Makes sense.

You're forgetting someone.... the Kimmerios Bosporos is a settled, more "civilized" faction at campaign start then the others on the list who make additional money from raiding, but I guess their strong nomadic ties does count for something here.

Quote Originally Posted by eyelurker View Post
    I'm playing as boii now but after my first few raid i don't get the on a raid trait nor do i get the promised money or devastation after raiding.

I'm admittedly save scumming is that affected on a raid script?
    Well bugger apparently all i need to do is just quit the game first. So yeah problem fixed for me.