Thread: Hoplites changing to secondary weapon when charging in Roma Surrectum.

Default Hoplites changing to secondary weapon when charging in Roma Surrectum.

I'm playing as the Spartans in Roma Surrectum and every time my hoplites charge they change to the secondary weapon (sword) and this is annoying both gameplay wise and aesthetically.
    Gameplay wise: Primary weapon have more damage on charge
    Aesthetically: It's very pleasing to watch hoplites charge and jump on the enemy with spears.

I'm using a different model for the Spartans than the one that come originally, a model that have spears as their primary and sword as secondary. I ended up removing the secondary weapon in EDU and skeleton in DMB because I was annoyed at the charging with swords. But I don't think it matters because it happens with all hoplites.

Any way to solve it?

Just on a side note, I also tried to give them throwable spears as primary weapon and normal spear as secondary, but they will always use swords as secondary, even tho I changed the skeleton for only throwable spear and normal hoplite. If I could solve this would be nice too. Thanks!

Default Re: Hoplites changing to secondary weapon when charging in Roma Surrectum.

in your descr_modal_battle change your skeletons around
    "Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]