Thread: Is there a error log in the RTW:Remaster like in the original version or like in Medieval 2?

Default Is there a error log in the RTW:Remaster like in the original version or like in Medieval 2?

because i've been modding the remaster and have been hitting a few CTD'S (made because of me) without it but now im wondering if it even exists at all, tried the steam launch -show_err and nothing..... does anyone know if it exists or not and if feral even added it (or one) at all? Thanks in advance, Me boyo's

Default Re: Is there a error log in the RTW:Remaster like in the original version or like in Medieval 2?

-show_err works for RR too in the same way via properties of the launcher

AFAIK it will show errors in the same places RTW did - mainly text file related or a straightforward 'can't find model'

RR has probably acquired a few more errorless ways to crash, probably related more to the; too large an image (radar map) type - too many models (trying to have LOTS of forest) - and things where it doesn't explicitly say its looking for more than one version, like needing lod_0, lod_1, lod_2, lod_3 for battle-models