Thread: Religion and public order in 1.5

Default Religion and public order in 1.5

Alright, I just want to ask about how religion, conversions and populations work in 1.5 because there might be a bug regarding one. For starters, based on my observation from 1.4, the public order in there was much more difficult to maintain due to religious and regular unrest if you didn't sack or exterminate the population first, even with a big garrison, occupying + assimilation was almost a guaranteed riot in 1.4, especially with a different religion. Conversion was also slower in 1.4 compared to 1.5, although not by much, the major difference was (what I noticed) is the softening of the public order maintainence in 1.5, it's not as punishing and garrisons finally calm down the angry mob *phew*

Alright...to my main point, the construction of foreign quarters in cities and castles provided a minus in public order as a negative, but no other religion to appear in the population except Judaism. Judaism in 1.4 was a pretty moderate >10% of the population and generally balanced considering how difficult it can be to make a majority conversion in some places, especially castles. However...in 1.5 the Judaism percentages in the settlements with jewish areas (sometimes even with different ones like Armenian or Frankish!) goes absolutely crazy if left unchecked. Jeez, most settlements in Hungary, Austria and Bavaria are practically set to form Israel when almost all settlements have 60%+ sometimes more than 70% Jewish populations Lmao. I know this is mainly due to the AI's priority of making military buildings and some economic ones compared to cultural/religions, but man, I find this absolutely crazy and funny .

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Religion and public order in 1.5

Yeah it's definitely a bug. There should be very little judaism. In fact i even thought we had removed the judaism conversion script from the jewish suburbs but i must have thought wrong.