Thread: Numidian Tribes

Default Numidian Tribes

I took 2 tribes to the south of Mauretania and Numidia. Managed to reform (much easier than in earlier versions), but I can't build any decent Gov in the Horde-lands. Satrapies are out of the picture, since I can't have walls there, and I can't build Governed Tribe needs 50% SN, and I'm WMP now. What am I missing?

Default Re: Numidian Tribes

They're non-convertible camps. You can't build any better.

I know they are, but how can I use them?

The problem is that Tuat and Garama are "large camps" but yet they do not allow a player to build "closely allied oligarchy" but the building browser shows that the only way to get Garama chariots is to have 50% nomadism (so pre reform) or to have a "closely allied oligarchy but those are unavailable to both camps. So no numidian nobles at Tuat and no chariots at Garama.

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    The problem is that Tuat and Garama are "large camps" but yet they do not allow a player to build "closely allied oligarchy" but the building browser shows that the only way to get Garama chariots is to have 50% nomadism (so pre reform) or to have a "closely allied oligarchy but those are unavailable to both camps. So no numidian nobles at Tuat and no chariots at Garama.
    Did you find a work-around? Poor economy and PO, with no recruitment, makes these not only useless, but harmful.

I did not they ment them to be restricted settlements I guess