Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Discussion

Civis

Default Re: General Discussion

It was really annoying me how Armoured Hoplites could whoop Royal Pikemen like nothing
    But since I got this mod, it feels nice to be able to crush a group of Spartan hoplites with fresh Levy Pikes
    ----- ---------
    HACKING INTO THE MAINFRAME!!!

Laetus

It’s been a long time since I played the first RTR back in the day. Then, I was fortunate rnough to stumble across it after it was fairly far along in development.

Since that is not the case with RTR:IS, I was wondering: if I begin a campaign, will I be able to contact nue playing it as the mod has new releases or will it get FUBAR when the game updates?

Maurits's Avatar ЯTR

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpkr View Post
    It’s been a long time since I played the first RTR back in the day. Then, I was fortunate rnough to stumble across it after it was fairly far along in development.

Since that is not the case with RTR:IS, I was wondering: if I begin a campaign, will I be able to contact nue playing it as the mod has new releases or will it get FUBAR when the game updates?
    We are of course still in the very, very early stages of development. Most major updates will not be savegame compatible, however, there would usually at the very least be 1 or 2 months between them. So I'd definitely urge you to start a campaign and enjoy it

RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member
    My AAR: For Glory and the Republic!

Proud to be patronized by ybbon66

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12