Thread: The First Triumvirate v2 for Total War Rome Remastered (NOW AVAILABLE)

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

Default The First Triumvirate v2 for Total War Rome Remastered (NOW AVAILABLE)

Steam Workshop/Feral Launcher somehow deleted the original mod on the workshop, so there is a new link:

The First Triumvirate (Remastered)

Update now available (requires both the main mod and the update)*

*this is due to a Feral Launcher/Steam Workshop issue. When fixed, I will combine the update with the main mod. For now, make sure the Update is at the top of the load order, main mod second.

I am pleased to announce that work has completed on the initial release of The First Triumvirate v2 for Rome Total War Remastered. TFT has gone through many iterations over the years, and it has been refreshing bringing the mod up to modern standards in this newly released game.

I've been able to address most of the items left out of the initial release:
    • Scripting is now implemented with custom victory conditions.
    • "Four Seasons per Year" has been added.
    • Development still uses in-game assets for now (this means no AOR or units that were unique to the old TFT)

Default Re: The First Triumvirate v2 for Total War Rome Remastered (COMING SOON)

TFT is something I always wanted to try, but my laptop just doesn't like the original RTW. I'd love to play this as soon as it's released. And love the aesthetics of all the old RTW mods.

Default Re: The First Triumvirate v2 for Total War Rome Remastered (NOW AVAILABLE)

The First Triumvirate v2 has been released. Updated first post with details.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The First Triumvirate v2 for Total War Rome Remastered (NOW AVAILABLE)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuie View Post
    The First Triumvirate v2 has been released. Updated first post with details.
    Congrats Stuie, will give it a test run shortly
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Already? ... well done, Stuie!

P.S. Just have read your PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Updated first post with new workshop link.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Links are down

@Stuie Yes, links are down. Could you please reupload the mod and the update? Thank you!