Thread: Which faction should I play as to get the best possible user experience?

Default Which faction should I play as to get the best possible user experience?

Hello

I'm interested in trying out this mod, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the amount of factions to play as.
    Seeing as this still is a WIP project I would like to play as one of the factions that are either finished or in a stage close to completion. I tried to look around in some of the other threads, but I couldn't seem to find anything that answered this particular question.
    I know some factions such as the HRE have pretender candidates, England has some intro missions to sort of get the campaign started and set up the conflict with your own nobles. But is there anything beyond these initial missions or does it just end there? I am very interested in seeing the different scripted missions et cetera that the developers have made; I think they make for a way more in-depth and immersive campaign.
    Therefore I'd like to play the faction that has the most of these type of events and small objectives throughout the campaign so that I get to fully 'experience' what the mod has to offer, however I don't know what to pick.
    Any recommendations or snippets of advice would be more than welcome.

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Which faction should I play as to get the best possible user experience?

You can find on their discord a map of the factions which are done

Default Re: Which faction should I play as to get the best possible user experience?

That's unfortunately not really what I was looking for. I'm trying to find out which factions that will provide the best user experience, not just a list of which factions that are in a playable state.