Thread: Can't run

GROB's Avatar Civis

Default Can't run

I can't run the new teaser mod, made by RTR&RS called RIS. Ive tried several times with no such luck. I subsribed on STEAM and check the box in the mod manager. I hit play and I get the base game. Does anybody have a solution for me? Thanks!

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Can't run

Hi GROB, if you ticked the box it should run, there's no reason for it not to, have you checked to make sure you have the computer requirements for it to run?.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; May 06, 2021 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Typo
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

GROB's Avatar Civis

[QUOTE=Saul Tyre;16022808]Hi GROB, if you ticked the box it should run, there's no reason for it not to, have you checked to make sure you have the computer requirements for it to run?.[/QUOTE
    Hi Saul, I can run RTW REMASTERED with no problem. Glad to see you now on STEAM.
    Last edited by GROB; May 06, 2021 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GROB View Post
    Hi Saul, I can run RTW REMASTERED with no problem.
    I've asked our team leader but he can't shed any light on your issue. What you could try is to unsubscribe from RIS, exit out of steam then log in and subscribe again, it's a shot in the dark but what's to lose?

Glad to see you now on STEAM.
    Thank you, I would not normally as generally I don't use steam, I only joined for my son because he wanted to play the DEI mod and had to have Rome II. As I'm part of the RTR team you will probably see a bit more of me on the RTR: Imperium Surrectum comments trying to help where I can.

GROB's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    I've asked our team leader but he can't shed any light on your issue. What you could try is to unsubscribe from RIS, exit out of steam then log in and subscribe again, it's a shot in the dark but what's to loose. Saul I tried your suggestion and still it doesn't work. I think I will wait and see when the mod comes out, and try again. Once again thanks.. By the way, thank your son for joining STEAM.

Thank you, I would not normally as generally I don't use steam, I only joined for my son because he wanted to play the DEI mod and had to have Rome II. As I'm part of the RTR team you will probably see a bit more of me on the RTR: Imperium Surrectum comments trying to help where I can.
    Last edited by GROB; May 06, 2021 at 08:06 PM.

GROB's Avatar Civis

Saul, it didn't work. I will wait til the mod comes out and I will try again. Thanks for your help.

Saul, it didn't work. I will wait til the mod comes out and I will try again. Thanks for your help.
    That's a shame, is it possible you could show me a screenshot of the steam launcher interface? You're welcome to any help I can give laddie, I just wish I could solve this for you

GROB's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Tyre View Post
    That's a shame, is it possible you could show me a screenshot of the steam launcher interface? You're welcome to any help I can give laddie, I just wish I could solve this for you
    Saul, boy, am I dumb! I got it to work. I thought the area next to RIS in the mod manager was already checked. Its the box thats blackout. So I checked the box and now I can play the teaser. im sorry that I didn't figure this out in the begining. Whats again thanks for all your help and thanks for being part of this GREAT MOD.