Thread: Quick Questions

Default Quick Questions

First question I have is I'm playing as Egypt and I notice at the start your get a governor (male) and then you get dignitaries (female). Are they basically the same thing? If not, how do I get more Governors? Second, my wife is horrible. Stats and traits that add negative PO, - in taxes, - to having children. She's crazy. So I divorce her but now she's just a minor character. How do I get rid of her. I see a "Suicide" button but don't know who to get her gravitas down to 1 as it is needed. Any other way to remove her?

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Quick Questions

There is a Assassinate Button (Dagger). But i don't know what the conditions are.^^
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by General_Rubenski View Post
    First question I have is I'm playing as Egypt and I notice at the start your get a governor (male) and then you get dignitaries (female). Are they basically the same thing? If not, how do I get more Governors? Second, my wife is horrible. Stats and traits that add negative PO, - in taxes, - to having children. She's crazy.
    Dumb question, but how does your wife's stats affect the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark88fan View Post
    Dumb question, but how does your wife's stats affect the game?
    I wonder that too and I also wonder why Latium lacks 2 building slots, 1 Roma and 1 in Arretium.
    Is it because it is like that in vanilla? is it to nerf Rome? Just confusing to me over one of the most populous region of the time, especially I am confused that Roma isn't 6 slots.

Only port settlements have 4 (or 6) slots -- 1 extra slot for the port (and only the port.)