Thread: [*Download*] Ultimate AI Mod 1.6 Files

Foederatus

Default [*Download*] Ultimate AI Mod 1.6 Files

This thread should permanently and in the future serve as a download source for the "Ultimate AI Mod" files, since the original links are permanently offline.

Original Note:
    (I am asking for the help of the community. Please search your HDD for the latest files of this Mod and then send them to me (contact via PM) so I can make the files available here in an organized manner for everyone.)

Ultimate AI 1.6 *Mod* (Full Installer -- EXE File)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    Start the installer and set the correct path to your M2TW installation folder. Don't forget to untick "German Language Files" if you don't have the German version of the game!

Download --[Original File Name: "uai_setup_1.6.exe" / Original Date modified: 05.05.2011 / Source: Neutro]--

Ultimate AI 1.6 *Bug Fix 5* (Latest Bug Fix -- 7-Zip File)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    Extract the files to your M2TW installation folder (after you installed the Ultimate AI Mod) and overwrite the existing files when prompted.

Download --[Original File Name: "ultimateAI.zip" / Most Recent File “Date modified” 19.11.2007 / Source: Neutro]--

Ultimate AI 1.6 *AI Pack* (AI Files Only -- 7-Zip File)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    AI Files Only for use in combination with other Modifications.

Download --[Original File Name: "ultimateai.zip" / Most Recent File “Date modified” 15.11.2007 / Source: Andrewww1991]--

Last edited by Neutro; May 16, 2021 at 08:10 AM.