Thread: Units missile block chance and precursors

Default Units missile block chance and precursors

Hello there ! First of all thanks for this absolute gem of a mod, truly an amazing job.<br><br>I love knowing the ins and outs and I was wondering if it was possible to get the detailled characteristics&nbsp;for every units in the mod (maybe&nbsp;the dev team uses&nbsp;a spreadsheet to keep everything easily accessible ?).<br>I'm&nbsp;&nbsp;especially interested in&nbsp;the shields missile block chance and the precursor projectiles characteristics.<br><br>Thanks in advance :-)

Default Re: Units missile block chance and precursors

Is there a way to edit my post ? It got completely butchered after a ctrl c / ctrl v.

U need to rewrite sadly only people with 25 posts can

I see, thanks for answering

Here we go then :
    Hello there ! First of all thanks for this absolute gem of a mod, truly an amazing job.
    I love knowing the ins and outs and I was wondering if it was possible to get the detailled characteristics for every units in the mod (maybe the dev team uses a spreadsheet to keep everything easily accessible ?).
    I'm especially interested in the shield's missile block chance and the precursors.
    Thanks in advance :-)

Open rpfm, there is a shields table, u should probably join the official discord, it's a better place to communicate