Thread: Small Collection of minor Bugs and Typos

Laetus

Default Small Collection of minor Bugs and Typos

Hi EB2-Team!

Here is a small list of typos and other errors I encountered while playing:

* The Sauromatian Trait "Akhiyan" is missing the "1" from "-1 to general's hitpoints" in its description
    * The Bosporan Ethnicity Trait "Theodosites" has a typo in its description: "The chora of the polis forms a natural Wstern border..."

* The new polis (all three sizes) in Lilubim on Sicily allows for Thureophoroi before the reforms and doesn't allow Euzonoi until the Thorakitai-Reforms:
    "recruit_pool "hellenistic infantry thureophoroi" 1 0.03 1 0 requires factions { cul_1, cul_3, f_pontos, } and hidden_resource hr_island and hidden_resource punic and not event_counter ecThorakitaiReform 1" for all three sizes
    "recruit_pool "hellenistic infantry euzonoi" 1 0.04 1 0 requires factions { cul_1, cul_3, f_pontos, } and hidden_resource hr_island and hidden_resource punic and event_counter ecThorakitaiReform 1" for Polis & Metropolis only
    At least I don't think that this is intended...

* For Pontos, the Priest-Type ancillaries look to be from a much older version. You can get (according to export_descr_ancillaries.txt):

Priest_of_Sabazios from temple_of_battle but in-game the temple is dedicated to Zeus Stratios
    Priest_of_Kybele from temple_of_fertility but in-game the temple is dedicated to Ma
    Priest_of_Mithra from temple_of_forge (correct)
    Priest_of_Men from temple_of_fun but in-game the temple is dedicated to Sabazios
    Priest_of_ZeusBrontos from temple_of_governors (correct)

The temple_of_farming, which is dedicated in-game to Mên is missing completely.

Also their respective boni are a little bland in my opinion: either +1 to law or influence, though they do affect the aquisition of different traits.

Hope this helps (for 2.4 or a possible 2.35A R3 ) - I think I'll try to remedy all of them myself after I've finished my current campaign(s) to train my own abilities regarding such stuff.
    Cheers, Malagricus.

Default Re: Small Collection of minor Bugs and Typos

Typos are corrected in the dev build. The error in the new polis pool was with that Thureophoroi line - which shouldn't have the "not" in it. Euzonoi are correct, western Sicily is a backwater away from the crucible of the eastern Mediterranean, so is slower to catch on to changes.

I'll have to ask the team about the others, thanks for spotting those.

Laetus

Default Re: Small Collection of minor Bugs and Typos

Thanks for the explanation! I'll edit my edb.txt accordingly.