Thread: The Greek Wars: Remastered?

cpdwane's Avatar Domesticus

Default The Greek Wars: Remastered?

Hi all,

Well it's been quite a few years since I've been on this forum, but I just wanted to put out a quick holding statement to say that I am intently interested in the release of RTW: Remastered, and will be looking into the possibility of porting over stuff from this mod to the new game. I know nothing yet about whether this is possible ( early reports suggest that the Remastered game is very moddable, what's more important for me is how easy it is to transfer stuff over...) but I'll certainly be looking into it once more is known about the new platform!

I still have all the files from the old mod (as well as from a lot of other mods and my other, never finished project, the Sicilian Wars) so if it's easy to port stuff over there is certainly a lot I can do with the old stuff. I'm pretty busy these days in my personal life with a PhD, so this might not be a quick project, but I'll see what can be done...

What an exciting time for the old school RTW modding community! If there's anyone else from the old team who sees this and thinks they could help, please let me know

Cpdwane

__________"Ancient History is my Achilles' Heel"___________

Default Re: The Greek Wars: Remastered?

Quote Originally Posted by cpdwane View Post
    Hi all,

Well it's been quite a few years since I've been on this forum, but I just wanted to put out a quick holding statement to say that I am intently interested in the release of RTW: Remastered, and will be looking into the possibility of porting over stuff from this mod to the new game. I know nothing yet about whether this is possible ( early reports suggest that the Remastered game is very moddable, what's more important for me is how easy it is to transfer stuff over...) but I'll certainly be looking into it once more is known about the new platform!
    This is an old post so I imagine the real life got in the way but if you do find time I would very much welcome it as I can only play remastered not the original version of RTW1