Thread: Rome Remaster Reviews:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rome Remaster Reviews:

IGN already published its review, but I find it quite short and I don't agree with all their points. I would prefer if Feral Interactive had modified the UI even less and I think he's exaggerating the AI improvements and the quality of Attila.

A second (and very informative, in my opinion) review was released from Gudea Channel, who's also a member of our forum:

Barkhorn1x's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Rome Remaster Reviews:

Nice review from Gudea.
    "Après moi le déluge"

You can still set to old graphics in the Remaster? I'm not sure if the new one can be run on my older laptop.

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Schools of Paladins View Post
    You can still set to old graphics in the Remaster? I'm not sure if the new one can be run on my older laptop.
    I would check around first, but from what I recall, Steam let's you refund a game within 48 hours or 2 hours of gameplay, whichever comes first, so you could always buy it and see if it works for you, then get refunded if not.

Do you have a dxdiagnostic? If so I am sure the fine folks here could help you determine if you meet the requirements, go to windows - run - then type Dxdiag into the search bar, a window will pop up showing your computers hardware specs and then you can click to save that information and paste it on here.

the game is great but besides for engine improvements it is legitimately Rome: Total War. A game which needed many mods to function properly. Hopefully modders will be able to work with this new setup.....

kinda reminds me of remastering "Morrowind" with no improvements other than better graphics and controls still much work to be done here.

edit: BTW yo mods wheres my milestone award at?!
    Last edited by Lunar4; April 29, 2021 at 06:46 PM.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"