Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westeros: Total War - Fire and Blood Submod - Preview thread

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default Re: Westeros: Total War - Fire and Blood Submod - Preview thread

Updated the battle map section with previews of The Dreadfort, Gates of the Moon, Yronwood, Starfall and Casterly Rock.

This is really great, how many custom city battlemaps are you planning to do in total? And how many before next release? I'm amazed by how fast you work.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    This is really great, how many custom city battlemaps are you planning to do in total? And how many before next release? I'm amazed by how fast you work.
    Let's just say I'm spending a lot of my free time in creating the battle maps, I don't really have a plan on how many will be created but it will be many more I hope. Some of the battle maps are tedious to create, mainly the mountainous settlements + re-uv mapping new models which is tedious.

I'm not sure as to the release date, every time I think I'm close to the release I want to add more stuff so only the gods know

I've recently got a fetish for valyria and its freehold so I've begun work on a standalone mod which will be named "Rise of Valyria". The scenario will only have 1 campaign for the time being and will only include Essos (and probably the very eastern coast of westeros, so giants and children of the forest will reside there).

The map will span from Asshai and the Jade sea in the far east to Dragonstone in the west and the Summer islands and Sothoryos in the south. As the campaign will be based on the very start of the Valyrians rise (pretty much just after they found and tamed dragons) and before they were powerful they will start as a somewhat weak faction and will have to upgrade/build up its settlements with buildings such as valyrian steel forges and other unique buildings etc etc to get access to some nice units and bonuses, the ghiscari empire will be the dominate faction at the start but once the valyrians get going they will be the superpower
    Last edited by PeaMan; May 26, 2021 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Typo

Good news, looks like you have plenty of work ahead of you.

Keep it up.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Battle map section updated with previews of Longbowhall, Dragonstone and Sharp Point.

Unique hero strat map models section updated with new previews..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12