Thread: Is Douchebag your native language???

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Is Douchebag your native language???

In my case it is not Douchebagese. But I learned it by studying douchebags at an Ivy League School plus watching lots of movies about completely irredeemable s, videos in Douchebag in the internet (where they infest Youtube), reading many articles in Douchebagese. I even got to interact with complete and total douchebags in their native language when they told me to mind my own ing business as they smacked their sobbing wives around on a public subway car in front of everyone, spilling their coffee, making a mess and an awkward scene leaving everyone else feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Default Re: Is Douchebag your native language???

I have developed a Douchebagese register in several languages. It is a code switching of sorts in sociolinguistic terms. I can be a relatively nice guy for a while so that a person can feel comfortable around me and confide in me, thinking that I am someone to befriend. Then, out of nowhere, smack kaboom! I get into that douche lingo and get them completely unaware with insufferable, haughty asswipery.

It hurts much more than speaking in Douchebagese all the time because of the feelings of deception and misuse of trust involved. Ask Morty if you do not believe me!

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is Douchebag your native language???

And again, the part about "smacking their sobbing wives etc" is a problem.

Closed
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader