Thread: The Winners of POTW 637 & GPOTW 207 & 208 & UESW 538!

RafSwi7's Avatar Content Staff
    Citizen

Default The Winners of POTW 637 & GPOTW 207 & 208 & UESW 538!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture & Video Competitions | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Competition >>

The winner of POTW 637 was RafSwi7

The winner of GPOTW 207 was Alexander78

The winner of GPOTW 208 was Derc

The winner of UESW 538 was RafSwi7

Rewards
    Alexander78: 1 point and +3 reps;
    Derc: 1 point and +3 reps;
    RafSwi7: 1 point and +6 reps and a gold medal ;

I would like to welcome all our friends, both forum members and guests to the next announcement of the winners of this week's competitions!

The winner of the latest GPOTW 207 rematch is Alexander78 with his screenshot of the face off between three Vikings. Has the hero defeated them swiflty or was this a fight full of deeds worthy of sagas? We can only guess... Fantastic picture Alex! Well done! Congratulations on your 27th competition point!

Derc should not worry too much about his loss in the rematch as he has won GPOTW 208 with his stunning picture showing sandstorm overtaking Dubai. All competing pictures were simply swept aside as Derc has taught us that there are no winners against the forces of nature. Great picture Derc! Good job! Congratulations on your 20th competition point!

We end today's announcements with double win for RafSwi7. Who would have thought, right? That naval battle shot just rammed its way to victory in POTW 637, while duel between Grimgor and Belegar has been chosen as the best picture in the latest UESW competition. This victory in POTW 638 brings me my 15th competition point, which means that I can join the infamous Order of the Puissant Publisher. On this occasion I would like to thank everyone who has voted on my pictures in the past.

I wish everyone good luck in the upcoming contests. Huge thanks to all users who participate in competitions by submitting their awesome screenshots and all users who vote for them!

As for our guests and non-participants, we always are happy to see new faces in competitions, so feel free to join us here!

RafSwi7

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I do apologize for making a mistake in voting thread for POTW 638 by allowing multiple votes. If anyone used more than one vote, please let us know which vote should remain. If I will see such situations I will also DM these voters to resolve this issue.

RafSwi7's Avatar Content Staff
    Citizen

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 637 & GPOTW 207 & 208 & UESW 538!

My small commentary to today's results :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Congratulations to all winners.

And to Gold , Raf.
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; April 24, 2021 at 09:52 PM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Congrats on the medal dude!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Congratulations Alex, Derc and RafSwi! Extra congratulations to the latest member of the Order of the Puissant Publisher, and thanks for running the competitions!

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Congratulations guys, brilliant screens!

Raf, mistakes happen to everyone, don't worry about it, you're doing great and you're a very valuable member of the team. Thank you for your work and of course accept congratulations on the gold medal. Great result, mate.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Stunning pics! Congrats Alex, Derc and Raf! An incredible display of rising in the ranks. It's almost as if it was only yesterday when you joined us Raf and now you have the gold medal. Extremely deserved!

Thanks for running the show.

Campidoctor

Giving himself a gold medal and wanting to 'correct a mistake', all within his first week in office. RafSwi is a tyrannos out of the picture book.

Joking. Congrats to the winners, and special congratulations to RafSwi for the gold medal.