Thread: EB: Primus Pilus and Eagle-Bearer (Aquilifer)

Default EB: Primus Pilus and Eagle-Bearer (Aquilifer)

Salvete,

Years ago, I slightly modified Europa Barbarorum's Romani.

Put simply, it added the Eagle-Bearer (aquilifer), and a different texture to the First-Cohort's/Praetorian Centurion.
    This can be quite fun for those who like to track certain individuals/roleplay etc. :)

It also adds a 'lion' headdress to the standard bearer, which was unique to the aquilifer.
    The Primus Pilus' distinct armour and shield marks out the individual's status within the legion.

I believe the textures I found seamlessly fit into EB style:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	364694Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	326.7 KB 
ID:	364695

Let me know if you guys would like to download, and I'll try to post a link! (probably in the comments)

Default Re: EB: Primus Pilus and Eagle-Bearer (Aquilifer)

I was looking for this mini-mod that adds Aquilifer to First Cohors. If you can put the link, we are waiting
    Fall of the Republic & Rise of the Empire: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...FRRE-mod-links

Default Re: EB: Primus Pilus and Eagle-Bearer (Aquilifer)

Here is the link to the mod!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ag9...+Aqulifier+Mod

Hopefully this should work, reply to this thread if you encounter any issues with it.

To install:

1) Download

2) Place 'descr_model_battle' & 'export_descr_unit' files into your EB 'data' folder

3) Place the other two texture files into your EB/Data/models_unit/TEXTURES/officers directory.

Enjoy!

Here is an in-game pic of the Aquilifier, since its appearance may not have been clear in the initial post: