Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

  1. #1

    Icon14 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    here is a wip test version for 0.9.7
    Not compatible with KCC or other submod using export_descr_unit.txt and battle_models.modeldb

    v0.1
    - UI icon and infos for novgorodian druzhina, berdichnicki and junior militia
    - marka barded horse for EE bodygards and boyars
    - lance animation for EE bodygards
    - Models and textures changes for druzhinas, berdichnicki, homeguards and dismounted boyars
    - change color for some units of kiev and Novgorod

    v0.2
    - models and textures change for boyars
    - ui icons change for boyars


    https://www.mediafire.com/file/a46ps...0.9.7.zip/file

    Pics :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    New druzhina :









    New boyars :



  2. #2
    Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Constanta, Romania
    Posts
    432

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    looking gorgeus!!!!

  3. #3

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    woow really awesome models! are you working in eastern europe unit models? do you work also with kostic about units models in sship?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!



    Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

  4. #4

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    woow really awesome models! are you working in eastern europe unit models? do you work also with kostic about units models in sship?
    Im actually reskining some russian units. Yes working with the team

  5. #5

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthalion View Post
    Im actually reskining some russian units. Yes working with the team

    I AM GLAD THAT EVERY DAY SSHIP TEAM INCREASES AND GETS EVEN MORE IMPROVED THIS HISTORICAL MOD.

    +++Rep for your sship contribution!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!



    Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Will you also work on the byzantine units like the ones you made for Deus lo Vult?

  8. #8

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Quote Originally Posted by HaruHaias View Post
    Will you also work on the byzantine units like the ones you made for Deus lo Vult?
    Actually no

  9. #9

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Nice work!

    Maybe if not all of them wear capes will be better i think

  10. #10

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Quote Originally Posted by umbracatervae777 View Post
    Nice work!

    Maybe if not all of them wear capes will be better i think
    Yes, i think the same, I don't know if it was very historical that everyone wore capes, it would be a very very elitist unit

    I know there were personnel who wore red or purple capes but they were usually royal house or high ranking officers.


    On the other hand @arthalion do you plan to remodel old / vanilla units like slav levies / slav mercenaries ?? these models still have the ugly original models ...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!



    Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

  11. #11

  12. #12
    kostic's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Near Lyon in France
    Posts
    1,082

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Your models are beautiful but beware of the overbidding in the equipment !


    The trick to avoiding turning your units into hordes of elite soldiers is to mix beautiful armor with more modest ones. For example, players were talking about capes ... Only a few soldiers (the noblest) should wear them.


    In fact, these remarks are just to try to keep to the mod its "historical" aspect and therefore to try to give the units an overall credible aspect in relation to this theme.

  13. #13
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    5,255

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    Your models are beautiful but beware of the overbidding in the equipment !
    The trick to avoiding turning your units into hordes of elite soldiers is to mix beautiful armor with more modest ones. For example, players were talking about capes ... Only a few soldiers (the noblest) should wear them.
    In fact, these remarks are just to try to keep to the mod its "historical" aspect and therefore to try to give the units an overall credible aspect in relation to this theme.
    Je suis vraiment la meme opinion! On ne peux pas faire le meme erreur que Khevsur fait. Les troupes etaient pauvre dans le temp, pas d'argent pour acheter tous l'armure le plus lourde!
    A vrai dire, par exemple pour Georgia on a besoin de troupe tres legers. Glekhi on a les applaient. Pour la Russie, peut-etre aussi.

  14. #14

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    In near each representation of druzhina and boyar i found, they have cloacks or coats. Perhaps because in this cold regions, it was needed to keep bodies warm. In early game, druzhina are elite units but anyway with your recommandations, in the model i have made, only half wear it
    I have already made a private version of my reskin for the 0.9.7. Soon you will be able to test yourself and use it if you want.

  15. #15

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    on average how many polygons does your individual soldier have ?

    also nice textures, fiting with the overall palette of the game, no weird overly dark or bright colors, good work

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Constanta, Romania
    Posts
    432

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    Je suis vraiment la meme opinion! On ne peux pas faire le meme erreur que Khevsur fait. Les troupes etaient pauvre dans le temp, pas d'argent pour acheter tous l'armure le plus lourde!
    A vrai dire, par exemple pour Georgia on a besoin de troupe tres legers. Glekhi on a les applaient. Pour la Russie, peut-etre aussi.
    Jurand of Paris

  18. #18

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    @Arthalion: looks very nice, makes my want to play Novgorod again!

    @Jurand: very nice french, congrats!
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

  19. #19

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    here is a wip test version for 0.9.7
    Not compatible with KCC or other submod using export_descr_unit.txt and battle_models.modeldb

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/gl8uc...0.9.7.zip/file

  20. #20
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    5,255

    Default Re: 098 teaser: Arthalion's work

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthalion View Post
    here is a test version for 0.9.7
    Not compatible with KCC or other submod using export_descr_unit.txt and battle_models.modeldb

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/gl8uc...0.9.7.zip/file
    Great! Can you provide the list of the changes you've made? (just for tracking purposes)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •