Thread: INVASIO BARBARORUM 2 Mods for Rome Total War Remastered?

Default INVASIO BARBARORUM 2 Mods for Rome Total War Remastered?

Hallo

I really like the Invasio Barbarorum series. With Rome Remastered - are there already thoughts from the modders to transfer the mods to Rome Remastered? Or do you think that would not work because you think Medieval is better or because it is too complex? I would be very happy about an implementation, especially since units, buildings, textures etc. from the Invasio Barbarorum Mods are already available for Rome I.
    That would be really great!

Shadow_Imperator's Avatar Italo/Aussie hayseed

Default Re: INVASIO BARBARORUM 2 Mods for Rome Total War Remastered?

Quote Originally Posted by Hüter der Haine View Post
    Hallo

I really like the Invasio Barbarorum series. With Rome Remastered - are there already thoughts from the modders to transfer the mods to Rome Remastered? Or do you think that would not work because you think Medieval is better or because it is too complex? I would be very happy about an implementation, especially since units, buildings, textures etc. from the Invasio Barbarorum Mods are already available for Rome I.
    That would be really great!
    I 100% agree with this. IB-FD was my favourite mod for Barbarian Invasion, it really made it into the game vanilla should've been. Loved the campaign map, unit diversity, game balance, battle duration / feel; it was practically faultless (within the confines of the engine). I really hope we see this reborn with Rome REMASTERED! <3
    "We are unable to choose the circumstances of our creation, and few of us choose our demise.
    However, as intelligent creatures of freewill, we are gifted, privileged, and so very fortunate; that we are able to choose the manner, in which we choose live". - Me

(If you like my quote or agree with it, you are welcome to add it to your own sig!).
    Under the patronage of Bulgaroctonos - PROTECTOR of the FAITH

Default Re: INVASIO BARBARORUM 2 Mods for Rome Total War Remastered?

You'd probably be better asking this in the IB (BI) forums.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!