Thread: RSIII Background Script Deducting Gold ?

Default RSIII Background Script Deducting Gold ?

It's around 690 AUC in my Rome H/H 0 Turn RSIII campaign.

Before I end my current turn I have aound 150,000 gold.

If I tie all of that gold up in building queues so that there is only around 50 gold left, and end the turn, I am left with 206,000 gold. Removing all of the queued up buildings brings me up to around 340,000 gold.

If I leave the roughly 150,000 gold in my treasury and end the turn, I end up with around 190,000, and I immediately see around 30,000 gold dissapear from the treasury as soon as I hit the end turn button.

I've given up trying to use the finances tab to calculate income because it does something weird along the lines of counting the income in building queues and that is has been spend on buildings in progress as gold that is sitting in the treasury, I think.

Any ideas if this is meta gaming, is it something everyone accepts, does it model corruption, or is it a bug ?

Thanks !

Default Re: RSIII Background Script Deducting Gold ?

Yes, your gold is capped at some max value if I remember well.

Ah, what are your thoughts on that, is it seen as meta gaming to store gold in the form of queued buildings to get around this ?

Thanks.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sharkeyyyy View Post
    Ah, what are your thoughts on that, is it seen as meta gaming to store gold in the form of queued buildings to get around this ?

Thanks.
    Aye, there are many players who do that, it can also help with corruption, too much money/bad governors I've been led to believe, tho' I have not tested that theory personally
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre