Thread: Mod that makes Quarth Hadast (or certain key capitals in general) garrisons stronger?

Default Mod that makes Quarth Hadast (or certain key capitals in general) garrisons stronger?

So I am playing as Rome 2 and I love the Carthago part of the game with lots of sea battles, maneuvering and just generally hoping that the barbarians doesn't decide to invade.
    However, a big part of the challenge is because I keep myself from ''cheesing'' chartago by taking quart hadast with a single stack that has some catapults.

60 turns in and Quart Hadast is at lvl 3 with a puny 17 militia garrison. Now there is quite a bit of a challenge as their client states send armies through that funnel to get to sciliy.
    But Qart Hadast remains so vulnurable. Is there a mod that makes Quart Hadast an extreme challenge to take for a looong time?
    I might as well also ask if there is an updated mod that makes key cities like Rome, Quart Hadast etc. much stronger (either in general or when the AI has them).
    Currently I am having a blast but part of that fun is me going out of my way not to capture Quart Hadast until a more ''historic'' campaign has been fought.

Default Re: Mod that makes Quarth Hadast (or certain key capitals in general) garrisons stronger?

I second something like this. Feels odd to have Sparta missing its infamous walls when I attack as Athens.