View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

CS sent to Cyrodiil
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Lazy Imperials

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

I am so sorry. Been in the sun or drunk the last two days. On it now
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Civis

Wayrest player droped out so i will make the faction AI

Civis

https://workupload.com/file/sbQr5TVH7YM
    Pelletine is up turn 2 i also notified him

Quote Originally Posted by Reaktorkern View Post
    Wayrest player droped out so i will make the faction AI
    Well that's lame

Civis

Yes sadly

Maybe find someone to replace him? I believe the faction is still playable^^

The Council of Thalmor agrees that we should not diminish the number of our future allies. We need a new Wayrest player.
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

Civis

If you guys have someone asap then ok but otherwise Jadil and I don’t have the time to sub the save until someone is found and we are enough players for an online battle hs so most likely going to stay AI sorry

I can do this if I get a 24 h extension + 3 or 4 hours. Is that alright?

Civis

Granted

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

A skip/sub is coming once I finish dinner...

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

get off my dick dude, you give this other guy a week to do every turn and then I wake up to do mine and log on to see I'm almost subbed? I live on the other side of the world btw, when I get a save in the afternoon for ya'll it's gonna be half a day before I even see it.

Evermore up: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11I7...ew?usp=sharing

I notified you on discord so you could have easily just ask for an extension