View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

I've asked Sluzavyblin to sub but that can happen tomorrow at the earliest

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

sent

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...lenwood_32.sav

Subbed Sharnhelm and did my turn, Valenwood up

What

disregard (wrong page again)

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Bumped merlin

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...gerfell_32.sav

Skyrim enjoys peace with Evermore and finishes its conquests in the West with the Huge City of Orsinium.
    The King of Skyrim supports claims of everymore to regions around its Capital, apart from the ones belonging to Skyrim, militarily and diplomatic.
    The Kingdom of Skyrim does not intend to conquer further lands, apart from the border region south from Helgen, where we will drive the last vampires out of their lair, and the regions that were promised.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Very sorry for the delay, I have had BSOD issues over the bank holiday weekend. But I believe I have resolved them now. Pelletine up
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dr Mac; September 20, 2022 at 02:11 AM.

Sharnhelm: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...arnhelm_33.sav

Turn sent to sluzavyblin. Sentinel is captured and belongs to the Crowned once more

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...lenwood_33.sav
    Valenwood up. I also ask the admins to turn sharnhelm ai because the faction is for all intents and purposes dead. Or find someone who would like to play that dumpster fire, either or.

Turning it AI is stupid. They still have a lot of forces

We could make it a restart like with Daggerfall. the daggerfall restart was what freaked sharnhelm up at least, without it, sharnhelm wouldnt have lost it