View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

But units that got routed gets handled correctly, right?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

the hotfix is out, so we are gonna get this going fairly soon, will anounce map and stuff later today

The Hotfix https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...7#post16021167
    (you need to use the switchers to switch to EOP/Full Features version)

Please everyone make sure you can run this version with EOP asap, as lot of people have issues. So in case there are any, I can help you resolve it before we start

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

I’ll get downloading
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Gaming Emeritus

Well, alright, seems the western, side of the map definitely got more faction preferences from you guys, so we will go with that.

All of Blackmarsh, Morrowind (including Solstheim) will be out of bounds then. (Blackmarsh got a lot of votes as well, but I think adding it would stretch the map too far, as its pretty vast area, where its harder to move anyway... And also Empire could use some breathing space I assume).

I think for the western side reason also lets go with Black Drake/Second Era variant, as that one has many starting local conflicts and interesting positions, which would allow for some early battles, and possibly someone dying soon as well (to speed up the HS), and is possibly going to center lot of interesting diplomacy regarding The Empire in the beginning. As Empire starts at war with lot of guys, in the middle of conquest of High Rock which is almost finished, while there is aso Valenwood conflict... and their reachmen friends (AI) invade Skyrim/Wrothgar...
    - Will ofc do some balancing in High Rock. I will strenghten Wayrest, Evermore and orcs a bit, give them another region. And ofc will look into starting armies there and their positions.
    - Number of starting generals will be reduced for some factions
    - I will increase level of some starting settlements

So the map will be somth like this

I tried to add the factions the best I could, based on order in which your wrote.... The remaining ones will be AI

Tamriel Empire - Aexodus
    Kingdom of Cyrodiil - OPEN/AI

Hold of Haafingar - Bane of The Undead
    Hold of Eastmarch - Fubuky
    Kingdom of Evermore - REDBOOSTY
    Kingdom of Wayrest - vaggelisraf
    Kingdom of Sharnhelm - cowcow
    Kingdom of Daggerfall - Juustin__
    Kingdom of Orsinium - sluzavyblin
    Clan of Crowns - Isenbard
    Clan of Forebears - OPEN/AI
    High Kingdom of Summerset Isles - Arya210
    Council of Thalmor - youneuoy
    (will add it in, is kinda supposed to emerge in the scenario pretty soon anyway will have 3-4 settlements. They will have the same as in The Three Banners War scenario I suppose)
    Kingdom of Valenwood - merlin
    Kingdom of Pelletine - OPEN/AI
    Kingdom of Anequina - Xamax

varrun's preferred factions got taken, so waiting on what he wants to take from the remaining ones. If anyone wants to change/trade factions, post about it asap ( I hope I didnt forget anyone)

Will look into some of those event rules that should be added and other specifics, will play with the starting positions slightly, make sure online battles work properly in the set up. Hence we are stating very soon, not more than a few days

Regarding installation, we are using the EOP version (the full one), not the one without EOP, as we need EOP for the online battles ofc. Everyone please make sure you can run the mod asap - If you have issue, lemme know - You must run the mod using "TES UP.exe" (not any other launcher), otherwise it will not launch. In case your antivirus deletes it, you need to give the launcher an exception in your antivirus, or disable your antivirus while playing. (the launcher is located in "SWITCHER TO FULL features" zip, so you can just take it out from it, in case your launcher was deleted). See the mod thread for more info
    Last edited by Jadli; May 01, 2021 at 06:38 AM.

Blog Entries

I have very slow internet, please be a bit forgiving if I need more time for download and install.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Well, alright, seems the western, side of the map definitely got more faction preferences from you guys, so we will go with that.

All of Blackmarsh, Morrowind (including Solstheim) will be out of bounds then. (Blackmarsh got a lot of votes as well, but I think adding it would stretch the map too far, as its pretty vast area, where its harder to move anyway... And also Empire could use some breathing space I assume).

I think for the western side reason also lets go with Black Drake/Second Era variant, as that one has many starting local conflicts and interesting positions, which would allow for some early battles, and possibly someone dying soon as well (to speed up the HS), and is possibly going to center lot of interesting diplomacy regarding The Empire in the beginning. As Empire starts at war with lot of guys, in the middle of conquest of High Rock which is almost finished, while there is aso Valenwood conflict... and their reachmen friends (AI) invade Skyrim/Wrothgar...
    - Will ofc do some balancing in High Rock. I will strenghten Wayrest, Evermore and orcs a bit, give them another region. And ofc will look into starting armies there and their positions.
    - Number of starting generals will be reduced for some factions
    - I will increase level of some starting settlements

So the map will be somth like this

I tried to add the factions the best I could, based on order in which your wrote.... The remaining ones will be AI

Tamriel Empire - Aexodus
    Kingdom of Cyrodiil - OPEN/AI

Hold of Haafingar - Bane of The Undead
    Hold of Eastmarch - Fubuky
    Kingdom of Evermore - REDBOOSTY
    Kingdom of Wayrest - vaggelisraf
    Kingdom of Sharnhelm - cowcow
    Kingdom of Daggerfall - Juustin__
    Kingdom of Orsinium - sluzavyblin
    Clan of Crowns - Isenbard
    Clan of Forebears - OPEN/AI
    High Kingdom of Summerset Isles - Arya210
    Council of Thalmor - youneuoy
    (will add it in, is kinda supposed to emerge in the scenario pretty soon anyway will have 3-4 settlements. They will have the same as in The Three Banners War scenario I suppose)
    Kingdom of Valenwood - merlin
    Kingdom of Pelletine - OPEN/AI
    Kingdom of Anequina - Xamax

varrun's preferred factions got taken, so waiting on what he wants to take from the remaining ones. If anyone wants to change/trade factions, post about it asap ( I hope I didnt forget anyone)

Will look into some of those event rules that should be added and other specifics, will play with the starting positions slightly, make sure online battles work properly in the set up. Hence we are stating very soon, not more than a few days

Regarding installation, we are using the EOP version (the full one), not the one without EOP, as we need EOP for the online battles ofc. Everyone please make sure you can run the mod asap - If you have issue, lemme know - You must run the mod using "TES UP.exe" (not any other launcher), otherwise it will not launch. In case your antivirus deletes it, you need to give the launcher an exception in your antivirus, or disable your antivirus while playing. (the launcher is located in "SWITCHER TO FULL features" zip, so you can just take it out from it, in case your launcher was deleted). See the mod thread for more info
    Can I take Cyrodiil instead? Fell like that it would even the factions out a bit better. Would be more interesting since we went with Black Drake Unless varrun only want to play Cyrodiil of the remaining factions
    Last edited by REDBOOSTY; May 01, 2021 at 08:41 AM.
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Gaming Emeritus

Aright, you can have it.

I finished updating the The Elder Scrolls Guide, so you guys should check it out. Definitely read the army upkeep part, as that is absoluely instrumental for this HS, as we will be using it https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...fficial-Patch)

Gaming Emeritus

varrun. took Pelletine in the end. updated OP with disc links (the first post)

So will also do some balancing Elsweyr. I will likely leave Torval and the mane rebel, as its kinda supposed to anyway, and give Pelletine one or two more settlements I suppose

We will start this weekend, as im kinda busy till thursday
    Last edited by Jadli; May 03, 2021 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries

Perfect

Since redboosty moved onto cyrodiil, may i take evermore instead? I would vastly prefer a normal high rock faction over the orcs.

Gaming Emeritus

Sure, no problem

Blog Entries

What the heck is evermore lol

Gaming Emeritus

How rude!

Knights of Saint Pelin are offended

Blog Entries

Dad I want one

Is there still any slot left?

Gaming Emeritus

Yes, just in time

Forebears or Orsinium

Also,as I said,we start this weekend.

If your guys first turn comes up and you are late without asking for an extension, you ll be skipped right after 24 hours. If you ask for an extension due to installing the mod or diplomacy, you will not get it and will be skipped as well. As if you couldnt have been bothered to do it by now, you can likely hardly be bothered to play on time (we need to be strict as we have too many players and OB)

Also, regarding online battles. If a battle takes place and the defender doesnt respond in 24 hours, the attacker will be of course asked to autoresolve it, and finish his turn

So, this HS obviously reuquire you to be online at least once a day, to react to possible online battles
    Last edited by Jadli; May 08, 2021 at 01:01 AM.

I take Forebears

Blog Entries

My turn is first lol

Blog Entries

Do I need to download the engine overhaul, or is it in UP 2?

Which features do I need?
    Last edited by Aexodus; May 08, 2021 at 11:01 PM.

Blog Entries

And why is there a download 'reuploaded with hotfix', then another hotfix?