View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Save sent to summerset

Council of Thalmor #9

We're (almost) finished. Now there is no salvation for all of you.
    Turn to one of future victims (Hold of Haafingar)
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Pelletine up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cyrodiil003.jpg   Cyrodiil002.jpg   Cyyrodiil001.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dr Mac; October 03, 2021 at 05:39 PM.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Abah's Landing was taken from the Empire. Also an Evermore merchant was marked for death by a Dark Brotherhood contract.
    https://imgur.com/a/eOznmyo

Evermore: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...vermore_10.sav

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I have been investigating an issue with Valenwood, hence the delay of his turn.

Nevertheless, we have to implement a new rule. There is a scripting bug regarding a fee for capital change (5k)... while it works fine in singleplayer, using it in a hotseat brings up an unexpected issue (as there are more human controlled factions), as when there is a capital change, it deducts money from a faction that has its turn in the moment, not necessarily the faction whose capital was changed. This obviously occurs when in your turn you take a capital from an enemy player-controlled faction (as it happened to Summerset when taking it from Thalmor, hence I have to refund it). Therefore, we need to avoid factions losing their capitals to their enemies. The new rule then is: "You are not allowed to let enemy take your capital (when possible). Therefore, if your capital is under siege or in danger of being lost, you must move it elsewhere, to a safer location. Additionally, it is not allowed to place your capital to regions bordering your enemies or neutral factions. In cases when it wasnt possible to avoid losing a capital, the money will be refunded for the attacker, and deducted from the defender via admin." This will obviously fix this for 90% of cases , as if you move the capital in your turn, the money get deducted correctly and there is no action needed from an admin.

If someone else took a capital from someone before this, lemme know, and it will be refunded as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Jadli; October 14, 2021 at 03:40 AM.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Ah heck I didn't take into consideration the fee of losing my capital. Rip my money

Summerset #10
    Really sorry for the delay!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...mmerset_10.sav

Gaming Emeritus

We might have a new player Caly, so one of the breton factions might return... And considering youneoy is almost dead, I offer him the other breton faction (talking of Sharnhelm and Daggerfall of course).. Also, REDBOOSTY should be finally back in like two weeks, so he will be back to take over Colovia again, so we will kidna get the full crew again

And yay, I noticed someone killed the Clans of Reachmen AI faction . I suppose Bane of the Undead has the honour for most part

Hi everyone!
    Verry happy and exited to participate in this Campaigne!,

After many turns or years if we roalplay speak,
    It's Finally happened and the decades of neglect and incompittence of the leadership of Sharnhelm.

A Vampire cult has risen up!!! Staged a coup and has now taken hold of the land ,

Necromancy shall be the new norm and effective Religion, for undeath is another word for eternal life for the masses , they shall suffer loss and suffering no more! , Our leader shall seek the red kiss and become imortal !

Please see it as you're friendly Naiborhood Missunderstood Vampire nation , our intentions are no secret

To be clear i come in peace and intend to unite the peninsular strengthen boarders and make the place more Magical and wonderfull wise vampires on top and happy possessed / undead citizens/ ghosts Gouls etc at the bottom everyone shall be happy !!! Forever yay !!!

Aid us in this revolution! and donate to our redevelopment ! If you feel it bennificial ;D
    Cross us and the gift of death will be served on some cold plate or something

Henceforth new name of nation will be known as:
    Grand Vampiric Empire of Sharnhelm
    Or something to that effect ,
    Friendlyist New Nation AF Honest ��

Theirs my introduction thank you! <3 ��❤️

Gaming Emeritus

And yours shall it be

Though, to become a vamp or necro, its a great endeavor... lets see how it plays out for you first