View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Council of Thalmor

Turn №3

Foreign policy:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

We offer peace and trade to all the factions around us without exception. In connection with the unstable political situation on our island, we express a request to temporarily abandon the active policy in our relation (this is fraught with danger) - we ourselves will send ambassadors to all.

Domestic policy:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

We continue our defensive war for the good of all of Tamriel. We hope that soon we will be able to give peace and quiet to these lands.

Turn to one of our future allies (Hold of Haafingar):
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...aafingar-3.sav
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

My dearest Emperor,

I must congratulate you on your conquest of Daggerfall. Word has spread amongst my camp that you led your Reachmen from the frontline and cut down several Knights of Daggerfall yourself- a true emperor to follow indeed. I am pleased to inform you that I have subjugated the people of Wayrest and brokered a peace with many on our borders. I wish that we could now discuss the logistics of our return to Cyrodiil and how we can prosper with our neighbours in a new age of peace, however I have some disappointing news to report. The King of Sharnhelm, King Hurlburt rides south with his son and host in tow and have gathered on our northernmost border. I have sent emissaries to negotiate with him, but they have not returned. Therefore I must conclude that he means to conquer the lands we have just seized for our people. I will try once more for peace, but should they refuse again I would like to ask for your permission to cut down their forces in the field as I have done to all of my foes before.

I look forward to your response my liege.

Yours,

Lord Kantav, Imperial General of Legion XI, Bane of Wayrest
    Last edited by Dr Mac; June 21, 2021 at 05:15 AM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Last edited by Dr Mac; June 21, 2021 at 02:25 PM.

When i tried to run game i noticed that TES Up.exe dissapeared. Recently i did some anti-virus scans so it may be a reason. I tried to find a missing part in download links (thoose from tutorial) but it didn't work. Seems that i will need extension or sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Ural View Post
    When i tried to run game i noticed that TES Up.exe dissapeared. Recently i did some anti-virus scans so it may be a reason. I tried to find a missing part in download links (thoose from tutorial) but it didn't work. Seems that i will need extension or sub.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...5406/TES_UP.7z
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Its in the switcher as well (the zip archive) you just re extract it and play

When will it continue?

Civis

I will sub now

Civis

Well we are waiting for an answer for an online battle so we will have to wait

Civis

Civis

next player has the save

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

I'm due to be away from 4th July for a few days, could really do with the save before then xD

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

I'm just gonna drop this, half the people near me turned in to AI by turn 3

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

I sent the save to cowcow on Discord since twc was down. Save sent to Reaktorkern as well, who is going to sub this I suppose

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by cowcow View Post
    I'm just gonna drop this, half the people near me turned in to AI by turn 3
    Me and the Orcs aren't AI, not fancying your chances?

Civis

Well it seems that I will have to sub again but it will be later today