View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Yes... sheep had some issue, and hasnt been very cooperative in fixing it, so I gave the spot to Kodlak (Ysgramor)

Sorry for the resulting delay
    Last edited by Jadli; November 29, 2021 at 10:16 AM.

https://file.io/p4WIQ9oWZzPk Just ended turn.

Nevermind, link is dead, disregard.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Cyrodiil up. Sorry for delay as I've just finished nights.
    Valenwood ship sunk, will try to uploiad screen tonight after work

Save sent via dc too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 011.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dr Mac; December 02, 2021 at 11:03 AM.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Another one has prayed to the Night Mother, and the brothers will carry out the contracts given to them by their Unholy Matron. The Dread Father has been served well.
    https://imgur.com/a/ULfjWu6

Sharnhelm: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...arnhelm_14.sav

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Isenbard View Post
    Another one has prayed to the Night Mother, and the brothers will carry out the contracts given to them by their Unholy Matron. The Dread Father has been served well.
    https://imgur.com/a/ULfjWu6
    The Dread Father Sithis has rewarded the patient indeed...

Gaming Emeritus

reminder sent

Gaming Emeritus

Sorry for the delay, seems we have lost yet another Daggerfall player... The Empire up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Empire_15.sav

The money for turn 15 given out... 12.5k per faction

It's time to kill one more faction. Daggerfall is mine now
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Welcome (back) youn! I’m sorry but I will need an extension until tomorrow evening.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Welcome indeed, the show must go on