View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

How about the sub?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Well, rejoice, as another new plaxer showed up who can ake The Empire right away, and is one of the greatest vets.

Im granting him another day, so that he can shortly look into diplomac and stuff... he should be posting soon

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Hello everyone! I am the new Emperor of Tamriel and would hear any of your diplomatic requests/discussions.
    Either PM me on forums or via discord (Dr Mac #6734).

Will post something more RPesque once I understand the diplomatic landscape

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Hi all, I've messaged most of you. Just waiting on one or two replies and then will be able to submit my turn. Will likely need an extension until tomorrow evening, apologies! It's just such a big turn starting negotiations with almost everyone. Thank you to those so far who have replied. Excited to get going!

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Cyrodiil is up
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/un5r6...iil_3.sav/file

The Emperor Durcorach continues his campaign against Daggerfall, taking their fortress of Glenpoint. Meanwhile, the great Imperial general Kantav has taken the city of Wayrest. The conquest is nearly over and now the emperor is having thoughts of returning home.
    Last edited by Dr Mac; June 14, 2021 at 11:16 AM.

Civis

Will be subbed as soon as I get an answer from someone

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Im doing it now
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Civis

i will sub as soon as possible
    Last edited by Reaktorkern; June 16, 2021 at 01:24 PM.

Civis

Civis

Ok since Ural wasn’t notified he has 24h to play from now

Sory for delay but i wasn't notified again.https://www.mediafire.com/file/veepn...ast_3.sav/file

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius