View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

You're missing the point. Someone else is holding things up and other people are gonna be made examples of for it. It's stupid.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Yeah it is stupid, but we shouldn't count on that leniency when it comes to us

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by cowcow View Post
    You're missing the point. Someone else is holding things up and other people are gonna be made examples of for it. It's stupid.
    We are not strict on other people because Aexodus was late (to be fair, he wasnt that late as I had to make a new save to fix something). We are strict on everyone the same. Of course, if a specific person wants to derail the HS by various means to get more time, the person is able to.... there are many ways to do it, such as asking for a bunch of extensions, making up a bunch of excuses, etc. That however doesnt mean that if one person managed to derail the HS, the other are entitled to do the same thing.

(btw, you did not ask for an extension, hence you were going to be subbed. Its simple. You ask for an extension or let us know that you need some more time, and you can get it. But you have to communicate it. Pretty sure everyone can log on at least once a day and in case he cant play within 24hrs at least ask for an extension)

Neverthless, Aexodus dropped all hotseats, so we have to figure out what to do with The Empire

I would propose a restart, with fewer factions, as we have 3 AI factions now that were not supposed to be :/ made it quite unbalanced in my opinion

No restart Just try to find a new player and don't run away anymore. Perhaps it is also worth taking the faction to the admin. There seem to be two of them here.
    By the way, do we have three ai factions? When did someone manage to leave already three times? Only one has disappeared, I think
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Arya210 View Post
    I would propose a restart, with fewer factions, as we have 3 AI factions now that were not supposed to be :/ made it quite unbalanced in my opinion
    It was expected. The Empire is for sure getting a replacement, as it's an important faction. We can live without Daggerfall and Warest if needs to be.
    Last edited by Jadli; June 05, 2021 at 06:48 AM.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by youneuoy View Post
    No restart Just try to find a new player and don't run away anymore. Perhaps it is also worth taking the faction to the admin. There seem to be two of them here.
    By the way, do we have three ai factions? When did someone manage to leave already three times? Only one has disappeared, I think
    Personally, I would take one, but my time is limited right now

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Xamax View Post
    As soon as I wake up tomorrow I will try to sub this

Gaming Emeritus

he told me on disc that he needs an extension

Civis

Ok

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Thalmor_2.sav

Thalmor #2

Got Summerset Save through Discord, due to problems in the Forum.

The Thalmor Council decided to come to the aid of the inhabitants of the Vulkhel town, suffering under the yoke of the Summerset Isles Kingdom.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

30:7, AR or online?
    Last edited by youneuoy; June 07, 2021 at 05:28 PM.
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises

Gaming Emeritus

Use the discord channel for that...

The battle can obv be ARed, but in case Arya wants to try the process feel free to

Council of Thalmor

Turn №2

Foreign policy:

We offer peace and trade to all the factions around us without exception. In connection with the unstable political situation on our island, we express a request to temporarily abandon the active policy in our relation (this is fraught with danger) - we ourselves will send ambassadors to all.

Domestic policy:

We continue our defensive war for the good of all of Tamriel. Liberated Vulkhel town(online battle - https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16030830) - the residents greeted our troops with joy, now a peaceful life will be established here.

Turn to one of our future allies (Hold of Haafingar):
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...aafingar-2.sav

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Use the discord channel for that...
    No. After all, it is necessary to dilute the monotonous posts in this topic with something.

Empire #3

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...w_Empire_3.sav

Had problems including the picures here, will post them in Discord today, till i understand how it works xD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.png  

Gaming Emeritus

its easier to post links to the pics, not pics themselves, but up to you No science either way

Who is/will be the new empire?

Gaming Emeritus

We have a guy it seems, but he can only after th 16th, so this turn must be subbed. Not sure if we can get it done today, but tomorrow for sure