View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Sorry, had no idea I was up. Was not notified. Will get it done tonight.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Pelletine up.

Emperor Durcorach has officially declared peace with the Altmeri and Bosmer. The war has been a long and bloody one, with both sides taking atrocious losses. Having fought with Daggerfall, Sharnhelm, Evermore, Wayrest, Crowned, Forbears, Undead, Altmer and Valenwood, the emperor now seeks some rest in the Imperial City. He has ceded Anvil and Kvatch, whilst renouncing the Imperial claims on the towns of Arenthia and Greenhill. We now pay attention closely to what happens with the current undead war in the North and offer our prayers to the nine divines.

Talos guides me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Might need a longer extension due to technical difficulties. My mod has busted and might take a moment. Will try to play within a few hours if it'll play.

Aight, so I unistalled and reinstalled and it continues to crash. I've done nothing to change and I'm using TES UP but still doesnt work.
    Last edited by PercivallKorrupt; May 17, 2022 at 07:23 PM.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

As there didnt seem to be general concesnus on forbiding pushing with other types of units, I removed the rule then... but of course the cav pushing, and all other bugs/exploits are still forbidden.

Also added the kind of obvious rule, that the attacker should always be the one attacking in the battle

Valenwood up, battle with nord reinforcements was autoresolved and the troops in jehanna aren't permitted to move next turn.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...lenwood_26.sav
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...a_reinf_ar.png

But they are permitted to move next turn. They are not allowed to move this turn, but that is a given already because the movement points have not replenished with a new turn.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...afingar_26.sav
    haafingar 26

The peace with the Empire gets validated by the High King of Summerset. May it bring some calm into our realms, and open the option to attack the bigger thread, the vampires,

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Bump. Reminder sent.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Pelletine up
    Attached Files Attached Files

So I assume the turn came through. Seems like Kiev has a habit of not posting the turns on twc :/

Small extension. will have tonight if not then tomorrow

That's not a small extension

Last edited by caly6000; June 04, 2022 at 02:55 PM.