View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

you have the support of the khajiits of pelletine!

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Thalmor basically dead, so I turned it AI... GG youneuoy!

Haafingar up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...afingar_10.sav

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...gerfell_10.sav

Daggerfell#10

Is Youneuoy now Daggerfell player? if yes pls notify him, i havent notified anyone now as i do not know who is playing the faction

Gaming Emeritus

Yay, Daggerfall turn is already now? I guess I will sub this turn now, before youneoy makes his mind up, so he or someone else will take it till next turn... I need to fix money and stuff anyway, as AI was surely doing dumb stuff...

Gaming Emeritus

Okay, Daggerfall subbed and put back into shape, The Empire up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Empire_11.sav

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Pelletine up, apoliogies for the delay.

It would appear Valenwood is poised to invade Cyrodiil for some reason...

We have therefore given them a small slap on their wrists. The Empire only wants peace, but if you advance any further, you shall only approach your own doom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg   004.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Haafingar-11
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...afingar_11.sav

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...30850560/1.png

Finally, the great war between the true heirs of Summerset and the Rebels of Thalmor is finished. The Thalmor are vanquished, and the Summerset Isles can reunite under the new Queen.

Gaming Emeritus

Well, neither youneuoy or Xamax actually want to play Daggerfall, so I ll continue subbing it unless someone else shows up, or perhaps when someone loses his faction and will want to use this as a second chance...

Daggerfal seeks justice for their fallen king, Sentinel besieged! Empire up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Empire_12.sav

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Pelletine up.

Glorious battles this turn, will write some RP.

Daggerfall fleet sunk, armies of Hammerfell vanquished, Anequina near death's door and a de-escalation at the border with Valenwood.

Will upload screens tonight with RP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 101.jpg   102.jpg   104.jpg   103.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dr Mac; November 05, 2021 at 08:01 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Nice work getting those battles done so quickly!

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Sharnhelm: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...arnhelm_12.sav

I killed an Imperial merchant with 60 %, ask if you want a pic

The Crowned forces have been destroyed with the finest generals leading it. The Imperials had no issue attacking Hegathe, the Crowned capital. With some miracle, perhaps a divine intervention, they assailed the walls with a single tower. The structure was bombared by flaming arrows from every direction, but it wouldn't burn. The garrison was not equipped to fight the legions finest, so the city fell, as does every settlement along the Imperial path. They only pushed forward and killed the best resistance Hammerfell had against them. Atleast the Redguard warriors made them bleed this time. But the legions are unstoppable, backed by the neverending resources of Cyrodiil.

King after King has died trying to defend Hammerfell, but they were not ready. The Empire promised us peace, but would later use this to attack us when we least expected it. Emperor Durcorach has no honor, we spit to his victories! The mantle of King goes to warrior priest Farvard now. He is the Keeper of Tu'whacca's Throne, and an esteemed follower of Leki, the saint of the Spirit Sword. Farvard has issued an order to gather the last warriors who would follow him to Leki's Blade Fortress, where the Clan of Crowned has taken new residence after the fall of Hegathe. But even a great warrior, pious and wise like Farvard will do no good if the Imperial Legions decide to march on Leki's Blade and finish the Crowned for good.

To Caly, i fully support your point.

I like the army upkeep script, as it forces the player to move with thougt, but what happened is quite to hard and (in my opinion) to unbalanced.

The actual state is, that how the finances are given, it makes all the civil war factions (mainly summerset/thalmor Eastmarch/Haafingar Pelletine/Anequina, but conflicting with Valenwood (orcs and Thalmor army) as well as the empire, way to weak and ruins every chance of getting out of depth in any way.

Furthermore it helps big factions a great deal, as everyone else has to spend so much money to conquer just one settlement, and the smaller factions cannot even afford 1 Full Stack (me as summerset with whole island can barely afford one).

+ It makes the actual situation with the Empire and Cyrodiil unbalanced, as they are played by the same player, hence no civil war for the 2 most powerful starting factions (unit wise, and position wise, as just 1 army crushed the whole of anequina without even loosing half its men lol)

Furthermore i want to adress the problem of not being able to assist allies, due to script costing money in allied territory as well, which forces every faction that needs to go through another to go to war or spend unbelievable sums.

A Flat sum is in my opinion not a good way to resolve the problem, as it would favor anyone who profited from the system right now, + everyone who is alrdy out of depth (due to being less forced into wars).

A higher kingspurse would be nice i agree to this, and i would propose a reduction of depth, because i have heard like minimal 5 persons are really deep in depth, but if they wouldnt have been they couldnt have even fought anything (and i dont think thats the point)

Happy to discuss this, and i hope well get on a good solution where everyone is happy