View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

4 40.00%
  • No

6 60.00%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Sorry, had no idea I was up. Was not notified. Will get it done tonight.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Pelletine up.

Emperor Durcorach has officially declared peace with the Altmeri and Bosmer. The war has been a long and bloody one, with both sides taking atrocious losses. Having fought with Daggerfall, Sharnhelm, Evermore, Wayrest, Crowned, Forbears, Undead, Altmer and Valenwood, the emperor now seeks some rest in the Imperial City. He has ceded Anvil and Kvatch, whilst renouncing the Imperial claims on the towns of Arenthia and Greenhill. We now pay attention closely to what happens with the current undead war in the North and offer our prayers to the nine divines.

Talos guides me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Might need a longer extension due to technical difficulties. My mod has busted and might take a moment. Will try to play within a few hours if it'll play.

Aight, so I unistalled and reinstalled and it continues to crash. I've done nothing to change and I'm using TES UP but still doesnt work.
    Last edited by PercivallKorrupt; May 17, 2022 at 07:23 PM.