View Poll Results: Do we keep this rule? - During a siege battle, you are allowed to have only one unit in the central square, until you are in danger of loosing control of the square.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, keep it

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Council of Thalmor

Turn №5

Foreign policy:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

We offer peace and trade to all the factions around us without exception. In connection with the unstable political situation on our island, we express a request to temporarily abandon the active policy in our relation (this is fraught with danger) - we ourselves will send ambassadors to all.

Domestic policy:

We continue our defensive war for the good of all of Tamriel. Unfortunately, at the moment, the forces of the invaders are gaining the upper hand. The entire progressive world is under the greatest threat.

Turn to one of our future allies (Hold of Haafingar):
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...aafingar-5.sav
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Cyrodiil up. Will write something over the next few days.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7lj1g...iil_6.sav/file
    Last edited by Dr Mac; August 04, 2021 at 02:17 PM.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Everything is done, just waiting on a answer from my enemy about some battles
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Pelletine: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0g5qu...ine_6.sav/file

Battles:

https://www.mediafire.com/view/zx3aa.../1234.jpg/file

https://www.mediafire.com/view/y83re...c/123.jpg/file

My stupid ass couldt remember how to get the pictures on the post, sorry about that

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Yeah I don't get it either. I just use imgur currently. TWC crashed when I last tried to add them directly in to the post

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Here is Evermore: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiWJ2Nmu_LjIxknZ...XAUuS?e=cpAd0H

Kinda annoying that the Alikr desert is occupied by a powerful necromancer army that I will never even bother to defeat. At least the AI won't launch any attacks on me

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Isenbard View Post
    At least the AI won't launch any attacks on me
    Won't they though?

Anequina: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OH7...ew?usp=sharing

Turn 6 has seen the thriving Orcish metropolis of Tumnosh Clanhold join the (pending) glorious High Kingship of High Rock (temporarily known as Evermore) semi-willingly. The victorious army marches on to New Orsinium to liberate that settlement for the cause as well, or die trying. In both cases, the state treasury will be better off than before. Moreover, any and all trade rights requests are welcome, please don't make me beg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Won't they though?
    Will they though?! :O

Gaming Emeritus

reminder sent

need 24 h extension sorry

You've already had it

-Aragorn

Need 24h extension
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises

Council of Thalmor

Turn №6

Foreign policy:

We offer peace and trade to all the factions around us without exception. In connection with the unstable political situation on our island, we express a request to temporarily abandon the active policy in our relation (this is fraught with danger) - we ourselves will send ambassadors to all.

Domestic policy:

We continue our defensive war for the good of all of Tamriel. Unfortunately, at the moment, the forces of the invaders are gaining the upper hand. The entire progressive world is under the greatest threat.
    We liberated one village from the invaders (without a fight).

Turn to one of our future allies (Hold of Haafingar):
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...aafingar-6.sav