Thread: [2.35A] Storms and Buildings that Cannot be Repaired in Alexandria and Possibly More?

Default [2.35A] Storms and Buildings that Cannot be Repaired in Alexandria and Possibly More?

I'm receiving the storm event in Alexandria very often due to rebel fleets spawning in the lake to the southwest of the city.

That being said the Tomb of Alexander and the Ptolemaic Games buildings are unrepairable for me in the 2.35A campaign which is a bit immersion breaking that a storm can wipe them out indefinitely.

Default Re: [2.35A] Storms and Buildings that Cannot be Repaired in Alexandria and Possibly More?

Hmmm... don't have perms to edit my post but...

EDIT:
    Are there console commands available to remove the pirate fleet?
    Are there console commands available to force repair select buildings?

Default Re: [2.35A] Storms and Buildings that Cannot be Repaired in Alexandria and Possibly More?

I think you need 25 posts before the forum software will let you edit them.

You can try using move_character on the pirate fleet. You may need to use the show_cursorstat command first to find the co-ordinates of a suitable patch of water.

process_cq can automatically finish something in the construction queue.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    I think you need 25 posts before the forum software will let you edit them.

You can try using move_character on the pirate fleet. You may need to use the show_cursorstat command first to find the co-ordinates of a suitable patch of water.

process_cq can automatically finish something in the construction queue.
    Thanks QuntusSertorius!

I was able to move the fleet into open water as mentioned, however, process_cq did not work as intended for the queue with damaged buildings. It seems to work with buildings under construction. I tried set_building_health based on other forum posts but it does not seem to be a valid function with the EB2 mod or maybe my version of M2TW.

set_building_health only works in the script, not in the console.