Thread: roman emperor title

Default roman emperor title

so at the start of the game i get a notification thats says that the title of the emperor can be won by - kantakoyzenoi have less than 3 cities - lvl 2 feudal bulding built - spent 1 turn in konstantinoupolis to get crowned i have all the above (kantakouzenoi hold olny philadelphia,built large pronoia, basileus is in the city the past 20 turns), but the coronation script doesnt fire. also the patriarch is inside the city.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: roman emperor title

1.4 or 1.5 version?

1.5. forgot to say that the basileus also got the roman emperor ancillary (the one that gives - 1 authority and 25% move range and tells the player to move him to constantinoupolis to get crowned).
    Last edited by sarpedon21; April 16, 2021 at 11:30 AM.

Ok sorry the notification is out of date, you need the level 3 feudal building (Huge Pronoia) to get the Imperial title

a thanks.

just got it, didnt know that you get the surviving kantakouzenoi towns/troops! now where should i sent for permanent vacations the kantakoyzenoi generals.......

Is there a working unification script?
    I know that in the early day there vas one but i dont know now.
    In my campagne i did coronate the emperor but i never got any province by unifying the empire

It will be in the next version, plus a fully playable Kantakouzenos faction

nice! is it possible to alter a bit the garrison of rebel thesaloniki so that it doesnt include paramonai guards? if i remember correctly there was 1 allagion (500 men) of infantry and 1 of cavalry perfoming guard duties together with the varangian guard. its a little weird to see them anywhere else other than constantinople guarding the emperor.