Thread: SAI compatible with "TW Rome remastered"?

Default SAI compatible with "TW Rome remastered"?

Will SAI be compatible with "TW Rome remastered" or is a patch planned to make it compatible?

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Default Re: SAI compatible with "TW Rome remastered"?

Quote Originally Posted by $Arminius1 View Post
    Will SAI be compatible with "TW Rome remastered" or is a patch planned to make it compatible?
    I have no idea at this stage until I get to see the TW Rome Remastered game. I do hope that it can be done relatively easily.

Icon7 Re: SAI compatible with "TW Rome remastered"?

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    I have no idea at this stage until I get to see the TW Rome Remastered game. I do hope that it can be done relatively easily.
    That would be great! I love SAI, especially the Roman Military and Administrative Titles in "export_descr_character_traits.txt"! The "baritus" and, and, and ... A really great historicaly tasty game experience!

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    It would be great, if this awesome modification could also be playable for Rome Remastered.

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Really glad to see you're even considering a port, I know its a long way from consideration, to attempt, to success, but good nonetheless.