Thread: Roman Family Tree Missing Members ? (Not Cut Off Glitch)

Default Roman Family Tree Missing Members ? (Not Cut Off Glitch)

There are certain family members that I can see on the campaign map that I can not find in the family tree.

Before I've had the issue where the family tree looks as though it has been glitched and cut off, ususally at the far side of the tree you can either see a family member's portrait cut in half or one of the black branches of the tree is cut off by the edge of the interface, when the scroll bar is fully adjusted to that side.

Is this what usually happens with adopted candidates ?

This is just after the second civil war that happens at 85 settlements, perhaps it is related to the loyalty/rebellion mechanic ?

Thanks in advance for any help, this is a frustrating issue. I am so far into this campaign that restarting is not an option.
    Last edited by sharkeyyyy; April 12, 2021 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Formatting

Default Re: Roman Family Tree Missing Members ? (Not Cut Off Glitch)

Doesn't necessarily happen after the rebellion. I believe that both Scipios that you get at the start of the campaign, also don't show up in the family tree. I might be wrong though. But in general, there's always some family members that aren't part of the main tree and don't show up on there.

I've even had cases when the family tree restarts completely with family members that weren't on there before.

Default Re: Roman Family Tree Missing Members ? (Not Cut Off Glitch)

Thanks for the info, I was worried there was something wrong with my save or install !