Thread: Game crashes on End Turn

Default Game crashes on End Turn

I instaled the last version of the game( 1.0 Ultimate;I had an oldier version) and then I open 'data/descr_campaign_db.xml' file with Notepad ++. now go to family tree and change <max_number_of_children uint="5"/> to <max_number_of_children uint="4"/>. Save and the game wil work fine. I played more then 50 turns with diffrently factions without any crash. All the credits to a great tutorial "Crashes and how to fix them" wrote by "uanime5". link is https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ow-to-fix-them

Default Re: Game crashes on End Turn

i can't believe it was just one variable lol. seems to have fixed it for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandair View Post
    i can't believe it was just one variable lol. seems to have fixed it for me too!
    Glad to be helpful. Also, If you still have some crashes, try this : Load "continue campain" and move a military unit(it doesn't matter which) somewhere on the map. And click End Turn.

I kept on getting this error. Can anyone help me out?

18:57:31.080 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    18:58:29.517 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Italian_Wars/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 3795, column 1
    The character record Vicar Banchello Gondola is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    18:58:29.523 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Italian_Wars/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 4652, column 1
    The character record Councillor Baldassare Doria is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    18:58:29.525 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Italian_Wars/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 4972, column 1
    The character record Capitano Giovanni is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    18:58:29.531 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Italian_Wars/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 6136, column 1
    The character record Cardinal Pius della Rovere is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    18:58:29.534 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Italian_Wars/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 6602, column 1
    The character record Captain Haug is set as faction heir but is not in the family tree.
    18:58:39.181 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.