Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stories for the miniactions of Thera

Icon3 Stories for the miniactions of Thera

Greetings friends, In order to finish the sub-mod more quickly, for those of you with a talent in AARs and stories, I want to ask your help and contribution to the sub-mod by imagining the stories for some new factions.

Currently I have no story for The Klingon Remote Authority, The Triarchy, Men of Ysmirr and The Celestial Dynasty.
    I have also only some scraps of story for the Money States, so you can feel free to add something you imagine it will be good to the lore.

The Money States
    Basics: Confederation of wealthy renaissance city-states

Characters:

Gosto Azzari, Keyholder of the Golden Bank of Vezzarra
    his son, Deago Azzari, also banker of Vezzarra
    Nero the Profane, de facto ruler of Feligno – City of Courtesans (and a former powerful rebel general in the original Thera)
    Comrebo Labienzza, the most distinguished mercenary commander of Bellika, in the service of the Money States
    Fido Spodi, patrician of Povia – City of Merchants
    Ergo Vielli, master explorer, in the colony Rio de Oro, on Mesocala

Religion:
    the Demiurgic Creed, but in the temperate not the militant way like the Chivalric Orders

Geography:
    the Money States consist of Vezzarra (neighboring heretical Boravia and mercenaries lands), Feligno (neighboring territories controlled by the fanatical Otterbach), Povia (neighboring the Zuabii wastelands to the south) and the newly established colony of Rio de Oro on Mesocala

Story Guidelines:

- The Money States prefer to rely mostly on mercenary companies for their wars
    - the Money States have become filthy rich due to usury, courtesans and the illegal trade with the Zuabii who bring forbidden goods from far away Sari Coast, all of whom are considered sinful and punishable acts by the Inquisition
    - the last Grand Inquisitor before Zappa, Rodrige, was a friend of Gosto Azzari, and a visitor of Feligno , taking bribes from the Money States to keep the Oterrbach and the Inquisitors look the other way, but Grand Inquisitor Zappa is determined to remedy that
    -when the Otterbach forces "blessed by the Demiurge" were soundly defeated by the technologically superior Black Army of Karl Faust, a shock-wave hit Northern Bellika in matters of faith, politics and technology, making the Boravians (faction Heretic Houses with the Vexilles of Salia) and the Trantosians to abandon the official Gnostic Creed and declare their independence from the Otterbach. So as the power of the Inquisition on Bellika has weakened, there are many opportunities for the Money States but also new powers are starting to arise.
    - The Money States, also, secretly informed and financed a Vashta Corsair expedition set to sack Torquesia, and kill or capture Grand Inquisitor Zappa, but the storms wrecked the corsair armada, forcing them to land on Translavia instead (you can ad references to the plot in the story or dialogs between characters).

Klingon Remote Authority

Basics: aliens from Star Trek

Characters:

Autarch Ki'tumba Kor'ath tuq
    his son Klaa Kor'ath tuq
    military governors Kurn Duras tuq and Kol M'vargh tuq

Religion:
    Cult of Kahless the Unforgettable

Geography:
    region Klingos is on the western coast of Bellika, south of the Money States and North of the Tushkan but they have no contact yet with these factions because are surrounded by rebels (Zuabii Caravaners), so no enemies for them, also no colony on Mesocala, who is just across the sea to the west.

Story Guidelines:

- monitoring the meteorite that caused the Great Torment 200 years ago, a Klingon ship crashed on Thera in the Zuabii wastelands
    - the small Klingon warlike population are descendants from the few survivors.
    - by the time of the children of the survivors, the remaining modern weapons where all broken and unusable, so the next generations survived on Thera with their Bat’leth weapons, thus creating a warrior culture who regards ranged warfare dishonorable

The Triarchy
    Basics: like an anti-roman coalition of Etruscans and Samnites with the backing of Sparta

Characters:

Choros Munareus – Triarch of Lacedora (=Sparta)
    Trator – Triarch of Ethuraea (Etruscans)
    Vaius and Vurius, the Vulcii renegade commanders (Samnites)

Religion:
    Areus, God of War

Geography:
    Lacedora is on a small peninsula on Southern Hesperos, Ethurea is located strategically between Hesperos and Avernos holding the mountain pass and Vulcii on a small volcanic province in the south-east of Avernos

Story Guidelines:

- Ethureani and Vulcii decide to rebel against the corrupt Romuli Republic who dominated them since before the Great Torment
    - they conclude a successful treaty with the city-state of Lacedora (you can imagine a dialog between an Ethurean messanger and Choros Munareus (Leonidas)
    - one Vulcii and one Ethurean legion remain loyal to the Romuli Republic, they are IX.Vulcia Firma and X.Fidelisima (playable to Romuli)
    - they start at war with the much hated Romuli Republic

Men of Ysmirr
    Basics: Viking mythology mixed with Jotnarr and Ysmirr rebels from the original version of Thera

Characters:
    Lotnir the Mad Warlord
    his father Warlord Fjorlnir the forth
    the witch Dalnira

Religion: the cult of Serpent God Jormungand

Geography: on a province of Norselund with the capital at Ysmirr

Story Guidelines:
    - Lotnir is the youngest son of the Warlord
    - on a whale hunt or a great storm he encounters Jormungand and all his crew dies only he survives but remains psychologically affected
    - he has visions and warns his father and brothers not to go and fight the Jotnarr because they will all die
    - only the young and beautiful witch Dalnira can help him, but then controls him
    - his father and brothers don’t listen so they die, so he is the only one left from the line of Fjolnir the First, and becomes the Warlord of Ysmirr

Celestial Dynasty
    Basics: like Ming or Manchu

Characters:

Wonju Huang Shi, Celestial Dynast
    Wong Huang Shi, Celestial Herald
    Fei Huang Zha, Jiang Huang Lu and Kuai Huang He, Celestial Generals

Religion:
    the Heavenly Dragon

Geography:
    on a province of Huang-Chuan with the capital at Huang Shan

Story Guidelines:

- surrounded by rebel Chuan Prefects and to their south by Huang Pirates, members of the League of Privateers
    - The Celestial Dynasty wants to bring a new hope for Huang-Chuan and halt the widespread corruption of the semi-independent prefects, the piracy and the incursions from the Sumari Steppe and Xenata Island.
    Last edited by Boyar of Translavia; April 24, 2021 at 08:13 AM.

Default Re: Stories for the miniactions of Thera

Hey, Boyar! Looking forward to your work!
    I am not really sure the Klingons will complement the original lore for there are already beasts on the territories of Uruks, maybe expand on their lore? I suppose a great amount of changes had been made so there is nothing to ask that much, but forgive me my stubborness I think you schould think more thoroughly on having the Klingons as to not to turn the mod into yet another Planet War.

It is possible to establish lore not only in campaign descriptions per se (because I for one do not have a sound habit of reading these) but in troop and buildings descr as well. Do you have the map changed? Or some settlements' names? It is useful to have a beta-build to be able to assess the regions and geography of factions and their influence having at least PNG-map.

Aside from the 'gons all other factions seem pretty legit, but the "money states" doesn't it sound a bit off? Adding Triarchy, States and Dyansty would surely help to spark rivalry on the landmasses, especially for the nomads!

Best Regards,

To clarify, are these player-controllable factions or sub-divisions of the 'rebel' faction?

It's always bothered me that every single 'Asian' culture appears to belong to a single faction while the 'European' are as granular as 'many archers and some knights' versus 'many knights and some archers', so I'm happy to see the Celestial Dynasty on the list.

I'd probably be better suited to writing a history for one of the other ones, though.

In a few days i will complete the story of the triarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomaflame View Post
    Hey, Boyar! Looking forward to your work!
    I am not really sure the Klingons will complement the original lore for there are already beasts on the territories of Uruks, maybe expand on their lore? I suppose a great amount of changes had been made so there is nothing to ask that much, but forgive me my stubborness I think you schould think more thoroughly on having the Klingons as to not to turn the mod into yet another Planet War.

It is possible to establish lore not only in campaign descriptions per se (because I for one do not have a sound habit of reading these) but in troop and buildings descr as well. Do you have the map changed? Or some settlements' names? It is useful to have a beta-build to be able to assess the regions and geography of factions and their influence having at least PNG-map.

Aside from the 'gons all other factions seem pretty legit, but the "money states" doesn't it sound a bit off? Adding Triarchy, States and Dyansty would surely help to spark rivalry on the landmasses, especially for the nomads!

Best Regards,
    Hey, you have a very good point about Klingons, they are somewhat forced on Thera lore, and I've thought many times about that, but I feel that playing a campaign with them will change that opinion. On Planet War they are part of a weird lore, but maybe putting them against serious factions will give us a better perspective of their potential. We will see if they can accommodate on the lore of Thera or not.

Well, the "Money States" are actually from the original lore where they are powerful rebels on northern Europa landmass, with huge armies and garrisons under rebel generals like Nero the Profane, Borgia, Medici etc, and with their own units. My first name for the faction (sangre valiente) was the Golden Bank, with the setting of a confederation of wealthy city states on northern Bellika controlled by the Bank, but I wanted to combine the new concept with an old one, and to give some diversity to the member city-states. Vezzarra with the banks, Feligno with the courtesans and Povia with the forbidden trade with the Zuabii.

I've changed the names of units, provinces and settlements, and they will give the feeling of different rebel sub-factions, it will be a huge difference between fighting against rebel plague horrors in Translavia, or against rebel Mondii on Hadea or against rebel shamanistic followers of Cernounos on Galba(Thetra). I intend to redistribute the resources differently, for example, all three peninsulas of Syrianna, besides different regional units, rebels and stories, will also be sought after for their abundance in their own specific resources. And with the buildings I will experiment with the unique buildings after the model of Inquisition Palace, to give to some regions or city-states the regional recruitment system. So if the player starts the campaign with the Romuli Republic, he will have access to the Romuli legionnaires and auxilliaries only from the settlements from Avernus, but if he conquers the powerful rebel Darhabad Foundries, he can recruit naffatun, elephant artillery, etc, or from Mondas he can recruit Mondii Companions, and so on.
    Also the ancillaries are very regional, you will get specific ones from every settlement. Ex: inventors from Alstaad, gladiatrix from Sarmium, druid from Athara, whaler from Wotmirr, etc.

Yes, on the entire Huang-Chuan and Sumari Steppe, we had only Lao Khanate, now they will compete with the Celestial Dynasty and the Xenatans (feudal Japan)
    Last edited by Boyar of Translavia; April 14, 2021 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archbaker View Post
    To clarify, are these player-controllable factions or sub-divisions of the 'rebel' faction?

It's always bothered me that every single 'Asian' culture appears to belong to a single faction while the 'European' are as granular as 'many archers and some knights' versus 'many knights and some archers', so I'm happy to see the Celestial Dynasty on the list.

I'd probably be better suited to writing a history for one of the other ones, though.
    They are playable factions.
    Yes, I had to eliminate two between Pale Knights, Bon Chevaliers and Avalon, and I've changed Avalon to Heretic Houses, the real archenemy of the Good Knights, and I gave the Pale Knights to any chivalry faction that holds Bae Eden, using the faction slot for the Constanti Imperium, the "brother" of the Romuli Republic.

(heroic)
    Heroes of Brewall
    Men of Ysmirr
    Pact of Iron

(chivalric)
    The Inquisition
    Covenant of the Good Knights
    Blessed Armada of Deliverance
    Holy Sword Order
    Sovereign Order of the Dragon
    Noble Varia Seats

(mercantilist)
    Heretic Houses
    Money States
    Black Army of Faust
    Most Splendid State of Trantos
    League of Privateers

(vestigial)
    Hunters of Sycorax
    Chosen of Kukulcoatl
    Warriors of Paynál

(slaver)
    Vashta Guilds
    Assabiyah of the Taharids
    Twin Malekates of Araz and Padmea
    Xenatan Regime
    Lao Khanate
    Celestial Dynasty

(classical)
    Phobosian Tyranny
    The Triarchy
    Romuli Republic
    Constanti Imperium

(bestial)
    Hadean Magocracy
    Freehold of Demosia
    Klingon Remote Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer_Faust View Post
    In a few days i will complete the story of the triarchy.
    Thanks a lot! May the God of War guide you well.

Even though Avalon was one of my favorite's, I'm very excited by this. They really were too similar to the other chivalric factions.

I'm trying my hand at writing something for the Klingons, but someone will probably have to pepper in some more references to Trek lore because my knowledge is limited.

Would you say that their goal is to return to the stars one day (like they have basically decided to make it their goal as a culture to develop space and warp technology and each new generation tries their best even though they remember less and less) or that they have decided that Theros is their new spiritual home and Kahless would want them to show that they can survive on Thera's terms?

I don't know if this is what you were looking for. You probably can't use first-person voice for one thing, but I felt inspired. If you like it I can rewrite it in the third person.

200 times has Thera orbited its sun since the Bird of Prey brought us here.

Our ancestors wished to return to their home beyond the stars, but the Bird knew that its life was ending and it told them that Thera was to be their home, andtheir testing ground.

They had become soft. They relied on mechanical tools which failed them when they needed them the most, but their children’s children have come to embrace our true strength: Skill with the bat’leth, a tactical mind, and a warrior’s heart, these are what we need to prosper.

Still, we cherish the teachings that were passed down from our ancestors. We know the example of Kahless the Unforgettable, the perfect warrior and perfect Klingon. We know thatthere is a great empire among the stars, and that we are its Remote Authority, and one day they will send another great Bird to bring us back.

Generations upon generations have gone by, and we have multiplied and prospered along with the world itself. And we have regained our strength.

Every adult and every child among us is a warrior, and everything we do, in peace and in war, we do with honor and courage. But the stars tell us that the time for peace is at an end.

We have long traded and fought with the humans who travel though the wastes, but now we venture out farther and meet new nations. Some of them use primitive weapons and tactics, others use decadent tools and weapons much like the ones that let down our ancestors, but none of them can stand against Klingon might.

For Kahless! For the Bird of Prey! And for the Empire in the Stars! The Klingons ride today!
    Last edited by Archbaker; April 15, 2021 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archbaker View Post
    222 times has Thera orbited its sun since the Bird of Prey brought us here.

Our ancestors wished to return to their home beyond the stars, but the Bird knew that its life was ending and it told them that Thera was to be their home, and their testing ground.
    They had become soft. They relied on mechanical tools which failed them when they needed them the most, but their children’s children have come to embrace our true strength: Skill with the bat’leth, a tactical mind, and a warrior’s heart, these are what we need to prosper.

Still, we cherish the teachings that were passed down from our ancestors. We know the example of Kahless the Unforgettable, the perfect warrior and perfect Klingon. We know that there is a great empire among the stars, and that we are its Remote Authority, and one day they will send another great Bird to bring us back.

Now the stars tell us that the time for peace is at an end. The races of Thera have recovered since the Great Torment, and their lust for conquest and power will bring them upon us.

But generations upon generations have gone by, and we have multiplied and prospered in our isolation. And we have regained our strength.
    We are not many, but every adult and every child, every male and every female among us is a warrior, and everything we do, in peace and in war, we do with honor and courage.

We have long traded and fought with the humans who travel through the wastes, but now we venture out farther and we will meet today our enemies of tomorrow. Some of them use primitive weapons and tactics, others use decadent tools and weapons much like the ones that let down our ancestors, but none of them can stand against Klingon might.

For Kahless! For the Bird of Prey! And for the Empire in the Stars! The Klingons ride today!
    Is very good, you've touched all the main ideas, plus the taught of some day returning to the stars, an idea that hasn't crossed my mind, although it fits perfectly as one of the pillars to the faction mindset, in their circumstances.
    That will be the introduction story for the Klingons!
    Thank you Archbaker!
    Last edited by Boyar of Translavia; April 15, 2021 at 02:24 PM.

I'm really glad you liked it, and I think your edits improved it as well.

"For Areus, for The Triarchy!"

The Triarchy is a union of three peoples united into one state. Those people calling themselves ethureani, vulcii and lacedorians. Although there are political, social and cultural contradictions between them, they are all united by the belief that they are descended from Areus, the mighty god of war.
    An ancient legend says that Areus came from the far reaches of space, fighting in all wars on the vast expanses of the universe on his way. Wherever his foot went, only scorched earth and enormous destruction remained after him. Until the next battle, he roamed the stars aimlessly, knowing nothing but how to kill and maim his opponents. He does not care about arts, poetry or music, his soul sinks into emptiness, but suddenly somewhere another military conflict breaks out, and a wild flame flares up inside him, and his hands in tension crave bloodshed.
    In the distance, he noticed a planet that was untouched by war. A young world that we will call Thera in the future. Areus felt an unnatural interest and headed straight for the planet, explored it from all sides. But it was not enough for him, and Areus personally landed to the surface of Thera. The landscapes he saw amazed him: dense forests that reach the sky, huge mountains that make Areus look like an ant, beautiful fields covered with golden wheat. He was happy like a child, and at the same time he felt a shock, because for the first time he was excited about something other than winning another fight. Soon he came to where Hesperos now stands, stopped and sat down on the ground. Suddenly Gaia, the ancient goddess of the earth, came out of the dense forest to meet him. Areus quickly took the spear in his hand, expecting a blow, but Gaia just smiled sweetly, walked slowly and looked into his eyes. Passion flared up between two gods, Areus found love, which became the meaning of his life, Gaia treated her lover with tenderness and respect.
    But suddenly the air warmed up, and the earth began to stir: huge gates rose from the ground, after which streams of lava spread in all directions. The monstrous titan Typhon came out of the gates, he set out to destroy the world, which became home to Areus. Again he raised his spear and shield, and two mighty giants began to fight to the death. Gaia hid in the mountains, from where she watched the battle. The battle went on for a whole year, blood shed all day and night and the earth suffered. Finally they stopped for a breather and Areus looked around the area: it was destroyed, beautiful fields burned with hellfire, mountains were wiped off the face of the earth. The rage in the soul of the god of war was stronger than ever, he gathered all his strength and directed it into a spear, after which he threw a spear into Typhon's chest with such power that it went right through and killed the titan. With a heartbreaking cry, Typhon's body exploded. His blood poured for several days and then returned the earth to its original form. Areus saved his home and thrown his shield into the distance, he fell exhausted to the ground. Gaia returned to her beloved and took him to her kingdom, Areus found his happiness and, moreover, was able to protect it from the hands of the monster. Where his spear landed, Ethuraea, the home of the Ethureans, was born. The Vulcii now live in the volcanic province where Areus threw his shield. Areus and Gaia later settled on the territory of the future Lacedora. The blood of Gaia and Areus mixed and gave birth to the first humans to populate Hesperos and eastern Avernus.
    The Ethuraeans are a people living in the mountainous country of Ethuraea, which is a strategic point between Avernos and Hesperos. Ethuraeans are excellent builders, miners and soldiers, they have developed the production of precious metal products, unique painting and sculpture, efficient drainage systems. Vulcii live in the southeast of Avernus, and have a reputation for warlike and distrustful of strangers tribes, their culture is mostly borrowed from the Ethuraeans and Hesperosians, they prefer such crafts as blacksmithing, sailing, cattle breeding and trade. Vulcii warriors are extremely tough and fight well in forests and mountains, using hit-and-run tactics to exhaust the enemy. The third people are called Lacedorians. These people have the status of the most fierce and brave soldiers on the entire southern continent. Their society is extremely militarized, the Lacedorians send their children to special military schools, where they are taught how to handle weapons, clean their armor, and prepare for future military campaigns in extremely difficult training conditions. Not all recruits go through rigorous training; many die from malnutrition, exhaustion and injury. Those who were trained to the very end returned as unusually hardy, psychologically strong and physically strong soldiers, ready to give their lives for their homeland. But war is not their only activity. The Lacedorians are skilled farmers, they learn the basics of administration from childhood, they love poetry and compose music, they take a responsible approach to physical education, spending their entire lives in training.
    Triarchy is in close proximity to the Romuli Republic. At first, they were bound by a non-aggression pact, there was an active trade between them, and people moved from place to place, carrying with them the culture of their people: the Romulis and the peoples of the Triarchy were imbued with each other's culture, borrowing certain aspects and improving old traditions. A stable alliance was formed between the two states, but at one point the Senate decided to unleash a war, they were very interested in the capture of Hesperos, since the country could increase the Republicans' ability to increase commodity production, gain access to exotic resources, and open a new source of slaves.
    The war began 56 years before the Great Torment. The legions marched quickly across Ethuraea, capturing towns and villages, forcing their inhabitants to supply them with bread and information about the forces of the Triarchy army. The Ethuraeans and Vulcii retreated to the territory of Lacedora, where they regrouped with the troops of the Lacedorians and took up defensive positions. Ethuraea fell, but her army was still a threat, the vulcii burned with anger at their inability to defend their homeland, in order to kill as many legionaries as possible, the vulcii sent their most mobile troops to the remote mountain regions, from where they ambushed the Romuli's forces. However, the Republican troops soon made their way through the mountains and were halfway to Lacedora, where they were met by the army of the Triarchy. The battle went on for several days, the losses were equal, but reinforcements soon arrived. The auxilia-supported legion rushed in from the other flank and forced the remaining forces of the triarchy to retreat to Lacedora.The mighty city-state, which had nurtured more than one generation of excellent warriors, fell after two months of siege. All citizens of the city raised their weapons against the impudent invaders, but the forces were not equal: almost the entire army and more than half of the civilian population died as a result of bloody battles. The Romulus respected the Lacedorians power of will, they did not destroy the city-state, they entered into an agreement with its government, according to which Lacedora will continue to train their warriors and send them to serve in the army of the Romuli Republic. Triarchy was destroyed, three peoples were enslaved. Some resigned themselves to their new fate, while those who dared to stand against the new government suffered a complete collapse, they were captured, but not killed. They were tortured for a long time, hoping to find out the names of other conspirators. All those involved in the uprisings were sent to the city of Verduria, evicting its inhabitants, the city was sealed and burned to the ground. The people mourned the dead for a long time, wishing death to everyone who participated in the murder of their relatives.
    Over the years, Ethuraea and Lacedoria have fully integrated into the Republic, adopting its political system and laws. The people wanted revenge for the destruction of Verduria, they prayed to Areus to give them the opportunity to drive Romulis out of their native lands. Everything changed overnight. A huge meteorite fell on Thera, the earth trembled, many volcanoes woke up, massive floods swept away everything in their path. The era of great torment began. 200 years later, Lacedora and Ethuraea, still in the republic, planned a massive uprising against their Senate, rotten due to corruption and internal struggles of political groups in attempts to seize power. Most of the legions were recalled to the capital, as the civil war was in full swing in the republic.
    The Ethureans and Lacedorians revolted, killing all the Romulis, the noble families who provided them with support, and many other people who helped them in some way. The Trator, the current Triarch of Ethuraea, sent an ambassador to Choros Munareus, the Triarch of Lacedoria, to restore the Triarchy and forge a military alliance. This event angered the Senate so much that a reward was announced for the heads of the rebellious kings. Valus and Vurius, commanders of the two vulcii legions, received direct orders to restore order in the rebellious territories of Ethuraea and southern Hesperos. Valus and Vurius reached Lakeedora, demanded an audience with Choros. He agreed, and when they met, the two commanders wished to join the newly formed triarchy, since their ancestors were rebels, burnt within the walls of Verduria.
    Trator, Choros, Valus and Vurius took a blood oath before the statue of Areus in the Pantheon of Lacedora that they will not find rest in this life or the next until they destroy the Romuli Republic, which is responsible for all the suffering of the peoples of the Triarchy. However, there were those who consider the Republic their homeland: legions IX Vulcia Firma and X Fidelisima, recruited from ethuraeans and vulcii, chose to remain loyal to the Senate, thereby earning the hatred of their fellow countrymen.All those killed Romuli and citizens loyal to them were beheaded, the corpses were burned, and the heads were collected and sent to the capital, right at the meeting of the Senate, the heads were thrown out of the carriage that was carrying them. It meant one thing: a declaration of war.

Great story for the Triarchy, we can use the introduction for the campaign description and the rest for the story of the faction.
    I will change the city name Vulcium of the province Avernus Vulcius to Verduria-City of Ashes, to fit your story.
    This version will be 99% canon, with the small exception that in the great story for the southern continent, before the Great Torment, Troylium was the hegemonic power, with Romuli Republic and Constanti Imperium as the successors. I will make those small changes to the main story.

I glad you like it
    Yesterday i started writing story of The Money States. It will be completed in a few days.

Wow, thanks a lot!

I've changed just a bit the events leading to the formation of the Triarchy:
    "Trator, the “First Spear” of Ethuraea, sent an ambassador to Choros Munareus, the ruler of Lakedora, to forge a military alliance. There were many elders who counseled Choros to learn from the last time when Lakedora chose to help the Ethuraeans and was defeated, but it was too late, as the Romuli consul stationed on Lakedora impudently demanded from Lakedorians to hand over the Ethuraean ambassador, Choros refused to comply, stating that such a thing will be against Hesperosian rules of hospitality and diplomacy. This event angered the Senate so much that a reward was announced for the heads of Trator and Choros. Vaius and Vurius, legates of two Vulcii legions, received direct orders to restore order in the rebellious territories of Ethuraea and southern Hesperos. Vaius and Vurius reached Lakedora and together with the Romuli Consul, demanded an audience with Choros. He agreed, and when they met, the two Vulcii commanders beheaded the consul and stated that their whole legions wish to join the newly formed movement that became known as The Triarchy, to avenge their ancestors, burnt within the walls of Verduria."

and also added a new quote:
    "Your impudent threats are useless! We will not hand over our Ethurean guest because Lakedora is the first city of Hesperos in matters of war not in matters of dishonor, so come and take him with your legions!" Choros Munareus of Lakedora

What do you think?
    Last edited by Boyar of Translavia; April 23, 2021 at 01:49 PM.

It's cool! It's really cool! I like the addition you've made in Triarchy's story, its sounds more authentic.

I also have a gift for you, some screens from the campaign in development:

Wow, thank you, Boyar! It is great pleasure for me!

Also some screens of the Money States and a potential rival the Splendid state of Trantos to serve as an inspiration for the story of the Money States:

Got it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast