Thread: Fiverr / Upwork & Other Gig Places

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Fiverr / Upwork & Other Gig Places

So... :

Does anyone have experience with Fiverr, Upwork, Toptal and other places like these? For those of you not in the loop, these are places for freelancers or where businesses can purchase small amounts of work from freelancers from around the world.

Since I ran out of Netflix, books, video games & whatever whatnot because the pandemic has stopped me from going out & having fun instead, I was thinking of making it net productive rather than playing Total War all night after work, so working more and making more income seems to be the desired outcome. At least for now.

Can anyone share experiences with these? Yay, nay, bad, very bad, horrible, very good, I am a millionaire now with Fiverr?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Default Re: Fiverr / Upwork & Other Gig Places

I am currently active in Upwork. Have an account on Fiverr but don't have any client.

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Re: Fiverr / Upwork & Other Gig Places

How did UpWork work for you so far?

I've submitted my first proposal, but no answer yet on it, but it seems a bit different than Fiverr in general - you apply for the jobs, rather than clients searching you for one.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!