View Poll Results: Do you want This old Georgian warriors in the game?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 55.26%
  • No

17 44.74%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Old Georgian Units Submod for EB II 2.35A

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Old Georgian Units Submod for EB II 2.35A

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    We have plans to use every single available unit slot in the game (ie all 498 of them). At the moment we have 4 slots free, and we do not intend to spend them all on expanding the roster of one or two provinces.
    I want you and me to have a good relationship on this forum.

Let's make a historically accurate Colchian and Iberian units. We do not want new slots , only Fix already created units.Vladyvid Is a professional and he will make beautiful and Historically accurate Colch-iberian units. These will be very beautiful warriors.

Just modify, we do not need new slots.I have a plan and please think about it :

1.Create new Historically accurate Caucasian Iberian warriors - Meomarni Kartlisani
    2.Create new historically accurate Colchian wariors - Egrisali Malimarephi
    3. Create new historycally accurate late Caucasian Iberian Sholck Cavalry . Let's change the name of the Caucasian cavalry and call it Iberian cavalry - Mkhedarni Kartlisani
    4. create new Chalybean Warrior

That's all.

If this is a lot, we need to modify the Iberian warriors. Because they are very inaccurate

Because of personal disagreement, do not deny historical accuracy

Vladyvid
    thank you very much.You are a professional. We can modify already created warriors.

Genava
    my friend. When you are told that the history of your country and Kartvelian tribes did not exist. it is difficult not to get angry. Forgive my Caucasian explosive psychology
    Last edited by Khevsur; April 19, 2021 at 02:03 PM.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

I will now talk about the false accusations and end with that:

I am not saying that Kartvelians are the best in the world

I do not think that Kartvelians have "pure blood", But kartvelian population is very old.

I do not think that everything good was created only by Kartvelians , But Kartvelians have an important place in history.Remember Colchis - Land of the Golden Fleece

I do not think Spanish Iberians were kartvelians. But there are many similarities.I just uploaded video about this . Because I think it's interesting.I do not understand why this has become a problem?

Name Kartvelian means Kartvelian origin. Georgians - This is a foreign name. I used name Georgian , Because many people do not know what means name Kartvelian.

Kartvelian tribes were in the Caucasus - Сolchians, Iberians, Meskhians ,Chalybeans,Soanes,Taochians, Saspeires and others. Modern historians call these tribes name Kartvelian Tribes-Because they had a common origin, a common culture and a common language. They created kingdoms in Bronze Age and Hellenistic Age. They spoke Kartvelian languages. These tribes created Modern Georgians. Every historian and linguistics knows this. There are many sources.

Kartvelian language is old, This is confirmed by linguistic analysis. This is not my invention. kartvelian language is minimum 4000 years old.

I want reconstruction My country's Hellenistic and medieval army. I love cultures and peoples from other countries. I love African, Asian and native American folk music.But I do not know their military history. I know military history of Georgians. I do what I know

Unfortunately some users do not like this. If anyone thinks I am lying, He has to show me sources and prove that I am lying. Why do I have to prove what every historian knows? But, I can show everyone non-Georgian sources. False allegations without sources are not serious.

If you think I am a nationalist, no problem. But I just love history and I know the military history of Georgia well.

Kartvelian Folk Song- belongs to a Urartian deity "Arale" . good night
    Last edited by Khevsur; April 20, 2021 at 12:18 PM.

Genava's Avatar Senator

my friend. When you are told that the history of your country and Kartvelian tribes did not exist. it is difficult not to get angry. Forgive my Caucasian explosive psychology
    That's exactly the issue, you are identifying yourself to those ancient Kartvelian people. Any arguing with you is quickly degenerating in a flame war because you feel any criticism as a threat to your own identity, your country and your people. This is too much emotion for educated people. And too much for the team to handle.

I will now talk about the false accusations and end with that:
    I doubt victimization will help your case. Quite the contrary. Insisting and harassing are not going to bring any positive results either.

Anyway you are free to make a submod, the team won't stop you. But you can forget any collaboration with the team directly.

I have nothing against you personally, I simply think there is no solution to make a collaboration working.
    LOTR mod for Shogun 2 Total War (Campaign and Battles!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIywmAgUxQU

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Genava

​I am talking about the ancient history of Georgia, because many do not know this history. because my English is bad, it's hard for me to speak.

Many empires invaded this area, But these small people have not lost their language and identity.Because they always fought for it. This is not a lie. There is absolutely no "pure blood" nation in the world, but everything is relative.Of course language Slightly changed, but old Georgian language of 3rd century AD is understandable for modern Georgians. I understand old Georgian language of 3rd century AD. 17 century is a great time. But I can easily understand the old Georgian language through the modern Georgian language

I want to make historically accurate kartvelian warriors, but the team ignores and makes mistakes. for example : Roman warrior With parthian armament - This you will not like. Because you know the history. This is the moment. But if the team does not want to cooperate.I am tired and will not be active in the future. I will work on the medieval army, they understand mine.They do not deny archeological materials and the works of military historians

Thanks for your attention
    Last edited by Khevsur; April 19, 2021 at 06:17 PM.

Genava's Avatar Senator

No problem. I really wish you the best for your collaboration with other mods.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Genava View Post
    No problem. I really wish you the best for your collaboration with other mods.
    I wanted to collaborate, but the team did not believe in me. Sometimes because of the slots, sometimes because of the personal position of the team leader. There is always a reason.Vladyvid Wants to work on Kartvelian units ,units modification does not require new slots.But the reason is still the number of slots

They are just fighting with me. They never talk about work
    Last edited by Khevsur; April 20, 2021 at 01:45 AM.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

My advice as a modder myself: gather a 3D modeler, a texturer and a coder (or someone able to do all) or learn how to do it by yourself. There are plenty tutorials in the Workshop and you can also get help in there. Make a submod. Present it here.

For now, they (the dev team) say that they're not interested in a possible collaboration. There's no point to insist on that matter.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 20, 2021 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Workshop link added
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Genava's Avatar Senator

Some remind me of a girl , who need to talk softly
    Seriously? Are you sure about following this path?

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Genava View Post
    Seriously? Are you sure about following this path?
    Yes. We are men. Sometimes we talk rudely.Because of this we should not hate each other.

I did not tell you personally. I just said it.

For example: I, a Georgian and a Swiss man,We got angry at each other. Because of this I do not block Switzerland in my own game
    Last edited by Khevsur; April 20, 2021 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khevsur View Post
    We are men.
    That's why the almighty Berikaboas have virile horns on their helmets, and swiss clowns only red noses.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Erken View Post
    That's why the almighty Berikaboas have virile horns on their helmets, and swiss clowns only red noses.
    The Swiss are cool people, Switzerland and Georgia are very similar to each other.Both countries have beautiful nature and beautiful mountains

No. There was no horned helmet in Georgia. It’s just a clown costume

Armenia has also beautiful nature and mountains. I guess that Georgia and Armenia are very similar.

I don't know why you're directing these posts at me, as Genava was pretty clear, the EBII team has no interest in working with you. We've done this dance for over six years now and you haven't changed.

Furthermore, I haven't deleted anything, you keep posting off-topic comments that have nothing to do with the thread, and central moderation are intervening. I suggest you stick to the topic.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Topic is closed.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678