Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1293

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    If I'm remembering correctly, I think we removed that in the latest release. We were getting bugged double-buildings.
    Ah I see. I take it that there's no way of getting the BP now? I destroyed the Hellenic Administration and it hasn't spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by Aodh Mór Ó Néill View Post
    Ah I see. I take it that there's no way of getting the BP now? I destroyed the Hellenic Administration and it hasn't spawned.
    It should be constructible in Pella in the normal way (meeting building requirements), there's a "fallback" from the precursor.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    It should be constructible in Pella in the normal way (meeting building requirements), there's a "fallback" from the precursor.
    Perfect, thank you!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

How Do you get Eb 2 To work without crashing for windows 10 steam users and how do you install it smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip V View Post
    How Do you get Eb 2 To work without crashing for windows 10 steam users and how do you install it smooth
    Could you provide more info, such as at which point is the game crashing (during game load, during campaign, during battle, etc)

hey it was crashing after battles and sometimes during the end turns i uninstalled the game thinking of reinstalling it again i have windows 10 and use steam just need to figure out how to get it working without constant crashes

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip V View Post
    hey it was crashing after battles and sometimes during the end turns i uninstalled the game thinking of reinstalling it again i have windows 10 and use steam just need to figure out how to get it working without constant crashes
    I recommend installing the Large-Address-Aware 4GB patch. Go to this link for info https://steamcommunity.com/app/4700/...5212057766061/ . I also recommend lowering the graphic settings to the bare minimum, and playing in windowed mode. Also, please provide logs of the crashes.

My Arverni Koxsalotoi are missing their heads

85% eh?

Are my Romans there now?

R4 when? (approximately)

Looks like Rompaianai are no longer available to KB in Thraike even with Satrapeia Basilike. Is there a reason for that change?

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Shameless plug for my new soundtrack submod for the latest version 2.35a R3.5, with music from RTW (Rome Total War) and M2TW (Medieval II: Total War), as well as retention of some original EBII tracks, mostly for the campaign map. Enjoy!

Thank you for your mod. I have downloaded it.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by MeiguoJinjang View Post
    Thank you for your mod. I have downloaded it.
    Glad to hear it! Hope you enjoy. Let me know if there are any issues.

Campidoctor

Is the amount of time R4 (or whatever it ends up being) is taking to release indicative of its substantial nature by any chance? Or more of a typical modding ups and downs, fluctuating volunteer free time sort of thing?

Not a complaint by any means, just getting the itch to campaign and figure if the next update is gonna be relatively big, may as well try and wait for it as long as I can. But the sounds of those marching sandals are calling...

Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    Is the amount of time R4 (or whatever it ends up being) is taking to release indicative of its substantial nature by any chance? Or more of a typical modding ups and downs, fluctuating volunteer free time sort of thing?

Not a complaint by any means, just getting the itch to campaign and figure if the next update is gonna be relatively big, may as well try and wait for it as long as I can. But the sounds of those marching sandals are calling...
    Some of the delay is my fault, I've been busy with all sorts in real life and people are waiting on things to be integrated into the dev build (and then I have to subsequently add them to the folders for the patches).

Even the "thin" patch is rather large now, it's 1GB uncompressed.

Campidoctor

1gb of new stuff sounds substantial to me, thanks

QuintusSertorius which factions have missions does epirus have any and why doesnt epirus have a large force of galatians to start with since in history they did
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; March 26, 2022 at 06:58 AM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I have been away for a while, I been in renaissance Italy Iwill no doubt be starting a Seleukid campaign, but just incase I can be persuaded otherwise anyone recommend a return to the period campaign?

the carthage faction takes off Script Error in mods/ebii/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 45172, column 3