Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1025262728293031323334353637383940414243444560 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3 released!

Probably Olbia counts as Pastoral region lol. Thanks anyway will try to conquer another city

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    Probably Olbia counts as Pastoral region lol. Thanks anyway will try to conquer another city
    Nope, Olbia is a regular settlement.

It's been confirmed that R3 works, I can only assume people are too busy playing it to give much by way of feedback?

Has anyone tried Nabatu, who have been given some much needed love on their early game? There are some more new units in R3 as well.

Most important of all, new CAI from z3n which should make a big difference to gameplay, along with nerfing the Rebel super-generals.

I've only played a handful of turns so I can't give any in-depth feedback. But as a first impression the jav cav changes are very noticeable and appreciated for sure. I also really like the greater campaign movement.

Movement on the map is very noticeable, the Rebels are much more autoresolveable now, Nabatu really did get very nice " greek " style armour upgrades. Still testing everything lol
    Last edited by bordinis; June 25, 2021 at 09:08 AM.

Just about to kick off a Baktria campaign. Will post my impressions of the cavalry changes!

I did the Sarmatia Reforms and mostly what settlements I get to convert and build those Urban governments are surrounding the Black Sea. It s funny that reforms do not trigger if you put two tribute collectors in the same settlement. So I have a weird question. I have "Royal Land" government in Klepidava but it does not give any factional troops or any Nomadic troops, it is funny that this government I noticed can be built in atleast 3 places but it does not give any factional troops in that settlement, why is that? Also Klepidava, Olbia , Mtskheta and Kabalaka does have as an option in building browser as an ability to build those reformed Urban governments but It does not appear for me. Especially for Olbia it s already a city and with a tribute collector but no option to build New government. Those settlements excluded from it?

I did the Sarmatia Reforms and mostly what settlements I get to convert and build those Urban governments are surrounding the Black Sea. It s funny that reforms do not trigger if you put two tribute collectors in the same settlement. So I have a weird question. I have "Royal Land" government in Klepidava but it does not give any factional troops or any Nomadic troops, it is funny that this government I noticed can be built in atleast 3 places but it does not give any factional troops in that settlement, why is that?
    The Royal Land gives what is regionally available.

Also Klepidava, Olbia , Mtskheta and Kabalaka does have as an option in building browser as an ability to build those reformed Urban governments but It does not appear for me. Especially for Olbia it s already a city and with a tribute collector but no option to build New government. Those settlements excluded from it?
    The Urban government is only available in these settlements: Pantikapaion/Khersonesos/Histrie, Skythiapolis, Paniardis, Khsiragatai Ubastra, Pontos Paralios, Paphlagonia, Byzantion, Egrisi. Those other places you'll have to go with an Allied Government.

I wouldn't trust the Building Browser, it's often wrong.

There's a potentially game-breaking bug with a couple of triggers for the new Bosporan traits. Will get an updated zip out soon.

Downloading now, can't wait!

Was there a solution found to the issue with the impassible corridor between Carthage/Ptolemy?

Quote Originally Posted by Aodh Mór Ó Néill View Post
    Downloading now, can't wait!

Was there a solution found to the issue with the impassible corridor between Carthage/Ptolemy?
    Hold on, update coming to the zip.

No, we gave up in the end, it's a map problem (because of the lake) which we can't fix without messing up regionIDs.

Thanks mate you saved me the time.

Updated to R3.5 - fixes the trait trigger bug and catches a stupid typo in the script that would have prevented the Sauromatians respawning properly.

That zip will not be save game compatible I asume?

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Hold on, update coming to the zip.

No, we gave up in the end, it's a map problem (because of the lake) which we can't fix without messing up regionIDs.
    Will do, although the anticipation might have broken me by then.

Ah that's a pity, I think I did something on the original EB to fix it, think I put impassable terrain between Libya and Cyrene? Would that be possible in EBII?

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Updated to R3.5 - fixes the trait trigger bug and catches a stupid typo in the script that would have prevented the Sauromatians respawning properly.
    Are the fixes relevant to Aureakoi?

Campidoctor

Something's up with the zip. Not unzipping.

That zip will not be save game compatible I asume?
    Nope, never are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aodh Mór Ó Néill View Post
    Will do, although the anticipation might have broken me by then.

Ah that's a pity, I think I did something on the original EB to fix it, think I put impassable terrain between Libya and Cyrene? Would that be possible in EBII?
    Uploaded now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    Are the fixes relevant to Aureakoi?
    They're relevant to everyone, if an AI-Bosporan character meets those triggers, it will crash the game same as if the player did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    Something's up with the zip. Not unzipping.
    Anyone else finding this?

Unzipped fine for me.

I hate WinZip, the archive is corrupted, I'll make a new one...