Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12375253545556575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1293

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Quote Originally Posted by BoleslavLev View Post
    Hello, I have last played years ago and now I got an itch to play again. For me, even installing MTW2 was a nightmare, so I would love to just install the EB2 again, but I do not know how to uninstall it properly. I looked through my start menu and through my programs in the system to see if I can do it there, but no luck. Could anybody give me a step by step way of uninstalling the old version of the mod (without having to uninstall the MTW2)? If it is not possible, I might tackle it in summer, but if it is, I would be happy to know how.
    It should be as simple as deleting <M2TW installation folder>/mods/ebii. Delete that, and the old version of EBII will be gone. You then have to install the latest version in that same /mods directory.

Instead it relates to the independence of Armenia? I couldn't find anything in the guide? How many battles I have to win against the Seleukides, how many territories I have to conquer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattus View Post
    Instead it relates to the independence of Armenia? I couldn't find anything in the guide? How many battles I have to win against the Seleukides, how many territories I have to conquer?
    I've not play Hayastan for quite a while but in my experience after conquering Syria and half of Babylon they sent a TRAP scripted treaty which make Hayastan tributary again which of course i refused.

Then once i control all of Babylon and starting to make inroad to Persia i gain another event which have Seleucid acknowledged Hayastan as independent and the war suddenly ends.

Of course since Seleucid terittory have already shrunk considerably i immidiately declare war on them again haha.

Still currently trying to resolve the music bug...

Hello, I'm returning to this great mod after few years break.

Sorry if it has already been said, but I did read this thread.
    The 2.35 patch R1 seems to have a problem on data/sounds/voice repository: all files, including Voice repository itself are capitalized.
    Even if this does not cause any problem on windows, it does on linux, as voice and Voice are two different repository.

I've strayed and actually checked out Classical Empires in Attila Total War and RTR Imperium Surrectum in Rome Total War Remastered. Classical Empires (Ancient Empire's evolved form) has the blasted pike drop problem...the pike drop problem!! RTRIS needs to expand and adjust all their faction's rosters to a better historical standard (playing it was like having EB2 when it first arrived in M2TW) but the potential is massive 'cause they have 900 provinces and settlements to conquer (as well as unlimited factions). Ughhh...EB2 Dev team release the new version please!! EB2 really is it's own beast...but if this goes on for too long I might have to try EB1 in RTR Remastered (but they nerfed the ai money assistance script so enemy factions don't send armies for squat so I'm stuck with EB2)!!!

I have a question about instalation EB 2.35 patch. There is a file EBII v2.35A R3.5.zip and a file EBII 2.35A Patch FINAL R1.zip. So which file you install first and which second?

Quote Originally Posted by peltast147 View Post
    I have a question about instalation EB 2.35 patch. There is a file EBII v2.35A R3.5.zip and a file EBII 2.35A Patch FINAL R1.zip. So which file you install first and which second?
    R1 (the big file) then R3.5 (the small file).

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    R1 (the big file) then R3.5 (the small file).

Thank you QuintusSertonius.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Is there anything that could benefit this mod by implementing the Engine Overhaul Project?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Goodmorning I have two little stupid question about gameplay:1 - Is it normal that I can't pass from Lybia to Cirenaica with any agents or armies ( the path is blockaded and it oblige me to pass far south )?2 - I have notice that the victory condition map of Aedui and Arverni the coats of arms/logos are reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattus View Post
    Goodmorning I have two little stupid question about gameplay:1 - Is it normal that I can't pass from Lybia to Cirenaica with any agents or armies ( the path is blockaded and it oblige me to pass far south )?
    Yes, that's deliberately there to stop ahistorical "sand wars" between AI-Carthage and AI-Ptolemaioi.

We're still adding new content, even while trying to fix this music issue. Just added a new unit.

Sounds good.

To be honest I'm getting a little burned out on Antiquity so I'm spending more time in the Middle Ages right now, but this mod is definietly on the strongest pulls back to Antiquity there is.

Thank you for the update Quintus, sounds like a difficult bug. Looking forward to reading about the additions and changes (when it is ready).
    Last edited by charlieh; July 29, 2023 at 01:06 PM.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Awesome indeed. Can't wait for a new version.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

The bug we're tussling with is this: no matter what faction you play, the game uses the exact same soundtrack. They're supposed to be varying by faction (which previous releases did), but for some reason the current dev build is ignoring the files that tell it what to use.

Never heard such a bug in other mods. Maybe releasing the game as a public "beta" version would help solve the issue? Many minds are better then one? I am sure people would solve it in a couple of days. There are thousands of us waiting for this beautiful mod.

There was a period in Med2 modding where every other mod asked you to delete .dat and .idx files from the sounds folder and have the game repopulate them on launch... no idea if that's related to the bug but maybe there's some related mechanism?

Hello.
    Just tried to download the patch. But the links torrent, direct 1 and direct 2 don't work. Can anyone give me an working link, plz!?