Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 429444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1293

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

I actually got upset earlier! I can't believe I allowed myself to get cornered by the AI Romanoi. I lost my carefully nurtured Macedonian phalanx. Some were three gold, my beautiful army destroyed by the barbarian Romanoi

In the words of mighty Kotuzov; "just retreat lol"

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

I have just visieted your twitter page and I am really amazed to see helenistic cities in colour. The pictures you have previewed really look like a photos taken from the ages long gone. Great job Ariovistus Svebus and entire EBII team!

Sorry did not managed to find twitter updates discussion thread so I posted it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    I actually got upset earlier! I can't believe I allowed myself to get cornered by the AI Romanoi. I lost my carefully nurtured Macedonian phalanx. Some were three gold, my beautiful army destroyed by the barbarian Romanoi
    At least here is an incentive to reform and stop using the bulky a*s phalanxes. A nice little detour from the usual "dominate everyone with my phalanx no matter what" route the campaigns usually take.

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    I have just visieted your twitter page and I am really amazed to see helenistic cities in colour. The pictures you have previewed really look like a photos taken from the ages long gone. Great job Ariovistus Svebus and entire EBII team!

Sorry did not managed to find twitter updates discussion thread so I posted it here.
    I second this. Looking at these pictures, I can really feel a sense that this is a place which has been lived in. The level of detail had me finding it hard to move onto the next picture! My compliments again Ariovistus and EBII team.

Libertus

Charlieh, Demagogos nicator,
    Thank you very much!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

Does anyone of you know how to move characters properly by using "move_character" option in Europa Barbarorum II mods? I've started a Grand Roman campaign there, and even followed some advices, but nothing seemed to work so far. For example, at the very first turn there's a Roman General called Manivs Valerivs Maximvs, and I can't move him after I get adequate "show_cursorstat" parameters. Option move_character "Manivs Romanvs" 141,161 is not effective, just like all the other name types, such as "ManivsA Romanvs", "ManivsB Romanvs", "ManivsC Romanvs", etc. It doesn't work if you write his full name as well, with or without the quotation marks. I really don't know what to do in order to move characters at the specified locations, so maybe you can find the proper solution for this difficulty.

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulcher_Claudius View Post
    Does anyone of you know how to move characters properly by using "move_character" option in Europa Barbarorum II mods? I've started a Grand Roman campaign there, and even followed some advices, but nothing seemed to work so far. For example, at the very first turn there's a Roman General called Manivs Valerivs Maximvs, and I can't move him after I get adequate "show_cursorstat" parameters. Option move_character "Manivs Romanvs" 141,161 is not effective, just like all the other name types, such as "ManivsA Romanvs", "ManivsB Romanvs", "ManivsC Romanvs", etc. It doesn't work if you write his full name as well, with or without the quotation marks. I really don't know what to do in order to move characters at the specified locations, so maybe you can find the proper solution for this difficulty.
    The command is case sensitive, try with lower case letter for any and all of the names.

If not, perhaps this thread helps you;

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...and&styleid=40

All of the links don't work for me.

The torrent link is a blank page and the file does not exist on gofile or the google drive.Do the links work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by large big em View Post
    All of the links don't work for me.

The torrent link is a blank page and the file does not exist on gofile or the google drive.Do the links work for you?
    Just tested the links, they work for me

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Same for me, tried downloading the patch links but they do not work - neither Google Drive nor GoFile.

EB 2.35 and the R.35 hotfix patch work, not the A patch.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Why don't you use QBitTorrent as per the OP and download the torrent link?

Works just fine for me, tried it now.
    We suggest using QBittorrent to download torrent links over the alternatives due to a lack of advertising and the open source nature of that project.

1) Download the patch: Torrent link | Direct Download 1 | Direct Download 2
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

I did in the end, downloaded QBit and then downloaded EB2 with the link.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

How can I recruit civilians from cities?

I bring a full stack for garrison to put in a city after I conquer it and a decent governor, but apparently it means nothing, and the brave few thousand civilians easily oust them.
    I wish to be able to recruit these magnificent civilians, who fight with such vigor and loyalty, even though their faction still exists and their city isn't even the capital of it.
    I even sacked them, they revolt still, determination of zealots, I am impressed.

Also please someone write a script that replaces elections and just gives the traits to random members, it is by far the worst feature I ever had to suffer in a total war game, the useless micro kills my will every 4 turns.

i get many missing unit pics during campaign with RA3.5, is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by sarpedon21 View Post
    i get many missing unit pics during campaign with RA3.5, is this normal?
    No, sounds like your patch didn't take. Is your game installed in Program Files?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Have I missed something? Is there a 'new' patch that I have missed

Is it possible to remove reputation loss of "retaking diplomatc given settlement" from future patch? When faction resurgence events kicks in you techically give the settlement to the new faction so if you take it back you become despicable which didn't make sense.

as macedon is it advisible to implant colonies in greek cities with polis/metropolis?

Quote Originally Posted by sarpedon21 View Post
    as macedon is it advisible to implant colonies in greek cities with polis/metropolis?
    Not until you reach your Imperial reforms because this locks you out of building Elutheria kai Autonomia which is your best pre reform government.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu