Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1136515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1293

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Should the rumors be true and here comes soon a new version I am curious... I remember a revision of the city models and many things more

Hello I am new here. I was having difficulties finding the thread to post crash errors. My game launches but it crashes as soon as i launch the campaign. I have the error log but dont know where I should post it. Help please?

Quote Originally Posted by NotZaran5 View Post
    Hello I am new here. I was having difficulties finding the thread to post crash errors. My game launches but it crashes as soon as i launch the campaign. I have the error log but dont know where I should post it. Help please?
    A few questions:

1. What version of EBII are you playing, you should be able to find the version number on the bottom left of the main menu screen.
    2. Did you enable the 4GB patch for your installation?
    3. Are you a Mac, Linux or Windows user?
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Hello! Thanks for responding. The game version is 2.35. I have no clue what the 4gb patch is. I have Windows 10 64bit. I have a lot of other Med 2 mods installed if you're wondering

Quote Originally Posted by NotZaran5 View Post
    Hello! Thanks for responding. The game version is 2.35. I have no clue what the 4gb patch is. I have Windows 10 64bit. I have a lot of other Med 2 mods installed if you're wondering
    - Your game is out of date, follow the instructions in the opening post to update to the latest version (Use the torrent, direct download is broken right now)
    - The 4GB patch is a tool which enables your computer to run older games more effectively, it is actually called the Large Adress Aware (Just look it up, download and follow the instructions).
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Hi, i dont have other drive to install the mod outside of steam, and i am unable to do so after multiples attempts. If i dont have other drive, that means i cannot play the most recent patch? Cause the 2.35 version i am playing is installed in the original steam directory and so far i havent encountered any issues with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rip4im View Post
    Hi, i dont have other drive to install the mod outside of steam, and i am unable to do so after multiples attempts. If i dont have other drive, that means i cannot play the most recent patch? Cause the 2.35 version i am playing is installed in the original steam directory and so far i havent encountered any issues with it.
    2.35 is over 2 years old. There are countless bugs we've fixed since then, not to mention all sorts of new features.

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

Hi, currently having an issue with the mod.

Every time I got into battle with two armies, the one i initiated it with is in the map to begin with, but the other one just stands by the border of the map with the status 'waiting to enter battle'. The odd thing is that the enemy reinforcements do properly enter the battlefield, so it's not a hardware bug and im vastly outnumbered.

I have tried the large address aware fix, running as admin, changing the 'unlimited armies in battlefield' to 1 instead of 0. I did try and move my folder outside of program files, however in following the steps provided to do so the option doesn't come up to move my directory out of the program files with the 'move install folder' button. Maybe steam have stopped you from being able to do that?

Loving the mod apart from that though, but really need to sort this issue out.

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A released!

Quote Originally Posted by JHitchen17 View Post
    Hi, currently having an issue with the mod.

Every time I got into battle with two armies, the one i initiated it with is in the map to begin with, but the other one just stands by the border of the map with the status 'waiting to enter battle'. The odd thing is that the enemy reinforcements do properly enter the battlefield, so it's not a hardware bug and im vastly outnumbered.

I have tried the large address aware fix, running as admin, changing the 'unlimited armies in battlefield' to 1 instead of 0. I did try and move my folder outside of program files, however in following the steps provided to do so the option doesn't come up to move my directory out of the program files with the 'move install folder' button. Maybe steam have stopped you from being able to do that?

Loving the mod apart from that though, but really need to sort this issue out.
    You can't manually control more than 20 units at a time. Unless you set the other stack to AI control, they wll enter as you lose units from the first army.

Hello. I am one of the members of the Lynvo Bulat Steel modification team.
    We really liked your Nature in EB2, which is made with high quality and very beautiful.
    Can we expect to somehow get permission to use it in our modification?

Yes, we do not have the same eras in mods, but perhaps we could give you our horse models instead. Or we are willing to pay you for a permit for your vegetation in the BS. (unless, of course, the amount is not exorbitant)

I also contacted one of the authors of the mod - Quintus Sertorius, he said that it was not their property, and that they also bought it from someone. This respected Mr. Quintus Sertorius said that he would tell me who to contact, but so far I have not received an answer.
    Can someone tell me who is the true owner of this new vegetation? And who can we buy it from?
    Best wishes, Leka

Are changes to battle ai still worked on, I have one major problem, with ai armies attacking more the flanks either both or one with infantry while leaving the middle empty or less engaged. So if ai attacks it often throws more units to the flanks and engages the middle of the battle lines much less in comparison or not at all in the beginning of the battle until some units free up or skirimishers use their missles and then weakly engage the middle, it makes for weird battles sometimes.

Hello everyone! Coming back to this mod after years of not playing it �� . I have two questions. Firstly, I am currently playing as the Kimmerios Bosporos and have built a closely allied oligarchy in Zikideva (Moisia). However, I am unable to spawn a governor with the corresponding racial trait, even after holding the city for 30 seasons and removing any governor from a different culture. Additionally, I cannot recruit a governor (in case this is even an option). It's worth noting that in Kapidava, I didn't seem to have this issue as a governor spawned within five turns of building a closely allied oligarchy.

Secondly, I am unsure how to transfer the potential successor ancillary. When I open the basileus' "personal menu" to show his traits and ancillaries, I attempt to drag and drop the potential successor ancillary to someone in the family tree, but nothing happens. This issue seems to occur with all ancillaries. Can you provide any insight or guidance on these issues?

Character ethnicities are random, you can't force it to spawn short of using the console to remove the existing and give the one you want.

Governors are recruited in the earlier Allied Government building before you decide which form it will take, not in either Allied Oligarchy or Allied Democracy. If you missed recruiting one, you'll have to destroy the government and start again.

It's a tad weird seeing Parthian give you Pandatapoi Phalangitai after reform. Which mean you can build phalanx army as Parthia although you need mercenary phalangitai as the regular phalanx because Parthia cannot recruit normal Phalangitai.

I'm not complaining for more alternate history potential but why Parthia get Pandatapoi Phalangitai after reform instead of say more Parthian/Dahaen unit or more Persian unit instead?

Quote Originally Posted by eyelurker View Post
    It's a tad weird seeing Parthian give you Pandatapoi Phalangitai after reform. Which mean you can build phalanx army as Parthia although you need mercenary phalangitai as the regular phalanx because Parthia cannot recruit normal Phalangitai.

I'm not complaining for more alternate history potential but why Parthia get Pandatapoi Phalangitai after reform instead of say more Parthian/Dahaen unit or more Persian unit instead?
    Where and from what building?

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Where and from what building?
    The Parthian royal satrapy give 2 pandatapoi phalangitai in Iranian region, i don't think it's all of them buf Ekbatana and Persepolis certainly is. That and combined with local colony give additional 1 pandatapoi phalangitai. Hence max:3 pandatapoi phalangitai. Seleucid could only envy against Parthian phalanx superiority even if it's just the pandatapoi hahaha.

I have always wondered why there are no Rhodes slingers as a unit. Would anyone be able to tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattus View Post
    I have always wondered why there are no Rhodes slingers as a unit. Would anyone be able to tell me?
    Not enough evidence to show the Rhodioi Apabatoi as a unit separate from existing ones, or in use away from the marine context.

We did consider it and concept something, but it failed to make the grade.

As far as I'm concerned the people responsible for bringing this to life equal Mike Duncan's efforts to keep the memory alive. This game is civilizational, and I adore it--and all of you who did this incredible thing.

Outstanding.

Libertus

Hello, I have last played years ago and now I got an itch to play again. For me, even installing MTW2 was a nightmare, so I would love to just install the EB2 again, but I do not know how to uninstall it properly. I looked through my start menu and through my programs in the system to see if I can do it there, but no luck. Could anybody give me a step by step way of uninstalling the old version of the mod (without having to uninstall the MTW2)? If it is not possible, I might tackle it in summer, but if it is, I would be happy to know how.