Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15405556575859606162636465
Results 1,281 to 1,293 of 1293

Thread: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

Default Re: Announcement: Europa Barbarorum II 2.35A R3.5 released!

I am literally doing work admin late into the wee hours and randomly clicked through to the ever-open EBII tab and

OH
    MY
    GOD

My favourite Total War mod of all time gets a shiny new release!!! Will there be an early changelog for us to salivate over?

And props to the team as always, the previews on the socials have looked amazing and I am very curious to learn more about the Tocharians.

OMG YES!!! HELL YES!! You guys rock! Woo Hoo!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Can't wait to play
    Best Christmas present

Quote Originally Posted by Baharr View Post
    Will there be an early changelog for us to salivate over?
    I will attempt to put one together bridging the changes since 2.35A, but I don't know if it will be done before the release.

Just downloaded from the Moddb.com link and the zipped file has the packaged .exe flagged as a trojan (Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml) by Windows 11 Defender. Can anyone confirm if they got the same? Pretty excited, just hesitant as defender auto removes the exe after extracting. I would have to white list it, and I just want to be a bit cautious before the happy times commence.

If anyone wants to share some info on this I would appreciate it.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

It's a Christmas miracle! EBII v. 2.4 released! Hurray! Merry Christmas one and all, fellow EBII players! And a special Happy Holidays to all the modders who put all the hard work into the game.

Joy to the world,
    EBII is here,
    let us receive...it!
    Let everyone play it!
    Let everyone enjoy it!
    Those Hellenistic death screams.
    Those Hellenistic death screams.
    Those Heh-heh-heh-Hellenistic era
    People stabbed as they scream!

those new ui cards and info pics are beautiful! can't wait to playing with new eastern steppe friends. thank you very much for eb team

Fantastic news, can't wait to download the newest version

Thanks a lot to the devs! Best christmas present ever!
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Galatikoi Kuarothoroi View Post
    Just downloaded from the Moddb.com link and the zipped file has the packaged .exe flagged as a trojan (Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml) by Windows 11 Defender. Can anyone confirm if they got the same? Pretty excited, just hesitant as defender auto removes the exe after extracting. I would have to white list it, and I just want to be a bit cautious before the happy times commence.

Windows 10 and 11 tends to flag non listed installers. Our installer is perfectly safe to use
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Galatikoi Kuarothoroi View Post

Odd, my Defender didn't catch anything. Win 11, fully updated. Just the usual warning about unknown source.

Anyway...I'm going to start a campaign tomorrow. Not sure which faction though, to see the most of the new stuff. Maybe SPQR to see the new Punic settlements?

Quote Originally Posted by Baharr View Post
    I am literally doing work admin late into the wee hours and randomly clicked through to the ever-open EBII tab and...
    Same here

Thank you so so much, EBII team, for this awesome Christmas present.

There's now a release thread for 2.4, so closing this one.